Quoted:

Going in the mail today good sir!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have an 8 round 9mm factory Sig P239 mag that I no longer have a gun for. The mag is used but looks great and is functional. Free to a member that needs it.

I'd love to take if you still have it.  PM sent also.

Looking forward to it.  I'll let you know when I get it.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/14/2013 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have an 8 round 9mm factory Sig P239 mag that I no longer have a gun for. The mag is used but looks great and is functional. Free to a member that needs it.

I'd love to take if you still have it.  PM sent also.

Hey devildog12210 the mag came today.  It's in great shape, man, thanks again!
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack in foliage green free to a good home. It's damn near mint. First I'll take it gets it!

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/FATBOY-VERSIPACK-4p31.htm
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll take it, IM sent
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll take it, IM sent
View Quote

It's yours sir!
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/17/2013 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a 13rd 9mm Bersa mag. I have no idea where it came from. It's free to anyone who may need it.

Please IM me, I don't check back in this thread very often. Thanks!
View Quote

I'd b like to have it for my uc9
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Still have it?
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I have what I believe are 2 fal 20 round mags. Don't know if there are any fal shooters here but I don't have one and not sure I ever will. Not even real sure where these came from. Let me know if you can use them. Please only claim them if you have a fal and could currently use them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I have what I believe are 2 fal 20 round mags. Don't know if there are any fal shooters here but I don't have one and not sure I ever will. Not even real sure where these came from. Let me know if you can use them. Please only claim them if you have a fal and could currently use them.
View Quote
Monkey_wrench has a FAL and a kit he is building for his wife. I am sure he can use these...

Link Posted: 11/22/2013 10:56:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Monkey_wrench has a FAL and a kit he is building for his wife. I am sure he can use these...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok pass the word along. I'm in JAX and can meet up or drop in mail if needed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol, I sent him a email already. I am sure he will poke his head in here soon. He lives in Sarasota County so mail would be be the best.
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lol, I sent him a email already. I am sure he will poke his head in here soon. He lives in Sarasota County so mail would be be the best.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lemme know
Link Posted: 11/23/2013 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Lemme know

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lemme know

I'd love the mags if they're still available!

Link Posted: 11/23/2013 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Pm me your address and I'll send them out. Disclaimer, I know nothing about fal's but best I can tell by pics online, these mags seem to be for it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#16]
One box of .338 Win Mag. I don't know where I got it but it's yours if you pay for the shipping.

Please note this is NOT LAPUA MAGNUM AMMO!!!!!

Edit... Gone..
Link Posted: 11/30/2013 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I have the following things free to someone who can use them.

The FSB is cut off from a Bushmaster carbine and the buckle is the one that was included with the rifle sling.

Ill ship it free via USPS.

Post you want it, followed by an IM.

Peace!

ETA the front sight post, pin and spring, are salvageable. The rest is scrap.

Link Posted: 11/30/2013 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The FSB is cut off from a Bushmaster carbine and the buckle is the one that was included with the rifle sling.

Peace!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z25/tzapp/DSC00722-Copy_zps42e3fbc5.jpg
View Quote

I possible could use it, but i am not sure. So you cut it off the gas block? How would that be able to be used? I just finished a 5.56 bud and am going to do at least two more builds soon but I am just not sure how to fix the sight onto a barrel?
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I possible could use it, but i am not sure. So you cut it off the gas block? How would that be able to be used? I just finished a 5.56 bud and am going to do at least two more builds soon but I am just not sure how to fix the sight onto a barrel?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peace!

The only use for this is the front sight post. The rest is just garbage or scrap metal. I cut this off to make a low profile gas block so I could install a free float rail.

These cost around $10 for the post only. The spring and pin would also be usable for someone in need.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The only use for this is the front sight post. The rest is just garbage or scrap metal. I cut this off to make a low profile gas block so I could install a free float rail.

These cost around $10 for the post only. The spring and pin would also be usable for someone in need.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peace!

Got it. Yes I could use these for sure!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peace!

Got it today! I finally decided it is going onto a 300 Blackout that I am working on. Gotta save some pennies for the barrel and I will be pretty much there!
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 10:24:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Kershaw DWO classic 3000x pocket knife.

Hougue S&W 6900 series grip. Had this on my 6906, but was too big of a grip for me. Not sure what models this will fit, but if you've ever wanted to try one out, here's your chance.

First "I'll take ___" gets their choice.

Link Posted: 12/16/2013 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I can use the Kershaw, i lost my Kershaw leek about a month ago and been blade-less since then.
Link Posted: 12/17/2013 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I can use the Kershaw, i lost my Kershaw leek about a month ago and been blade-less since then.
View Quote

It's your's. PM me the address and I'll get it sent out asap.

Link Posted: 2/14/2014 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#25]
I have maybe 100 or more twice fired [at minimum] 223 brass. IIRC its LC missing the primer crimp with a spent primer in place. So we know it has been reloaded at least once. It has been cleaned and polished to a beautiful shine.

I did not reload them. It was in a batch that I bought. I will ship flat rate to the first person who wants it.

ETA: FTF works too. I'm in Lake County

ETA2: You might want to PM me as I don't check here often.

ETA3: I mostly might be able to find a few once-fired 9mm and .40 brass........... mostly.....

I never thought I would have to do this but.....
ETA4!:I have a few hundred tarnished .45 large primer brass. They're all tarnished beyond what I would be able to sell, but if decapped and wet tumbled, I'm sure it would clean up good.

No one needs any brass?
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Some stuff I'm willing to give away. Not all to one person.
Large Big Red One patch, and Yugo AK grip is spoken for. Shipping may not be immediate. Located in Lake Co.

Post & PM please.

Link Posted: 2/23/2014 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Someone else can take the cards
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 1:08:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If those are playing cards I'll take them
View Quote

They are not playing cards, they are more like baseball cards. You're welcome to them if you still want them. I believe it to be a full set of Desert Storm cards.

Link Posted: 2/23/2014 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#29]
I will take the mess kit and nazi stickers if there not claimed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I will take the mess kit and nazi stickers if there not claimed.
View Quote

It's yours, PM me your shipping info.
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 1:28:16 AM EDT
[#31]
If the patches all come together I'll take them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2014 12:34:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If the patches all come together I'll take them.
View Quote

They are yours, PM me your shipping info.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 12:13:35 AM EDT
[#33]
I'll take the piston rod and the military cards... lemme know if they're still available. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 6:34:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'll take the piston rod and the military cards... lemme know if they're still available. Thanks.
View Quote

They are yours, PM shipping info please.
Link Posted: 2/25/2014 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a set of Pearce  PG-OM2 rubberized grips.

According to Optics Planet will fit Springfield V10 (single column), Colt's Officer Model/CCO/Defender and Kimber Compact.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/hogue-pearce-handgun-grip-1911-compact-rubber-side-panel-pg-om2.html

free to a good home.

Link Posted: 2/28/2014 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Claimed item's will be shipped tomorrow (Sat 3/1/14)

Link Posted: 3/5/2014 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Received the patches, thanks again!

By any chance would you happen to have info on the patches? If so IM me because I'm just curios about a couple of them, if not it's cool because they're still unique.
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I received all the cards and the piston. Thanks for the goods. Now, I gotta find some spare parts from the workbench to pass forward :).
Link Posted: 3/5/2014 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

By any chance would you happen to have info on the patches? If so IM me because I'm just curios about a couple of them, if not it's cool because they're still unique.
View Quote

The pyramid/A patch is an Op4 11b unit out of Germany.
Link Posted: 3/6/2014 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

My dad passed away many years ago, they were part of his collection. I don't know much about them. I did research the CCS patch and it appears to be a copy. The rest I believe to be authentic.
Just passing a little bit of my dad out into the world. I have so much stuff I don't know what to do with it all, and would rather not sell it but pass it on to those who will appreciate it for what it is.

More stuff up for grabs.

D Day 40th anniversary envelopes will be sent without the frame.

1 Buermann iron spur.

Link Posted: 3/7/2014 1:18:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Would you consider parting with the Sun Telegraph and Brooklyn daily? If so they would mean a lot to me as I had family in that war! I'll be posting my own pay it forward soon.

Edit: I only asked because I thought you might have been offering them
Link Posted: 3/7/2014 6:40:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Would you consider parting with the Sun Telegraph and Brooklyn daily? If so they would mean a lot to me as I had family in that war! I'll be posting my own pay it forward soon.

Edit: I only asked because I thought you might have been offering them
View Quote

Yes, they are yours.

Yes, I am offering them to anyone that wants them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2014 3:09:00 AM EDT
[#43]
If anyone has any stickers from purchases they aren't using I enjoy putting them on my tool boxes And ammo cans.

I will come up with some parts to help pay it forward.

If you have any stickers you wouldn't mind passing along please feel free to email me.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#44]
The Punisher,
I would be honored to be the new owner of the spur if it is still available.
In any case, thank you for sharing it with us.
Buster342
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Punisher,
I would be honored to be the new owner of the spur if it is still available.
In any case, thank you for sharing it with us.
Buster342
View Quote

It's yours, PM me your address please.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#46]
PIFing:
- standard AR pistol grip. Came in a PSA LPK, and I'm not going to use it. Comes with bolt and washer.

Link Posted: 7/9/2014 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#47]
I would love to have the D-day envelopes if still available as my father was there, God rest his soul.  Thank you so much.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
PIFing:- standard AR pistol grip. Came in a PSA LPK, and I'm not going to use it. Comes with bolt and washer.
http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r372/apowers22574/ARFCOM/5EC6587C-D686-45FD-BB89-BD22DFA409AA_zps2gesxn4b.jpg

View Quote

I need that !!!!!  Thanks. Slug-O
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Florida AR15 shirt new never worn size large..

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#50]
I'll take this shirt please!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top