Site Notices
Author
Team Member
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:39:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/12/2013 11:31:41 PM EST by ikor]
I have decided to clean out a few safe queens I have not shot in, literally, years and years. Neither of these guns is NIB but they are in excellent + condition with very little surface wear, no blems and neither has more than 300rd thru it. Shipped prices include both shipping and insurance to your FFL CONUS. No sales to NY, CA or the other such retarded states...you know who you are.

I have more factory 15 rounders and a few 20s if interested. I will not sell the extra mags before the guns have sold and gun buyer(s) will get first crack at them.

Beretta M92SF US MFG.., plastic grips, Brunitron finish. This gun does not have the plastic trigger or recoil spring guide. It will come with blue cardboard box, blue factory plastic case and instruction manual, two 15rd factory magazines. A very, very nice, un-messed with standard M92FS. $575 shipped or $550 FTF in N. FL

Beretta M92SF Compact (type L) Italian MFG., factory wooden grips, Brunitron finish. Steel trigger and recoil spring guide. It will come with silver cardboard box, blue factory plastic case, instruction manual and the factory warranty card, and, of course, two factory 13rd FS Compact magazines. I also have a 13rd factory SB Compact magazine (different floorplate) that will go with this pistol. I put a set of Hogue aluminum thin grips on years back and if buyer wants then for a very good price I will leave them on, otherwise they will be for sale after the gun is gone. $625 shipped or $600 FTF in N. FL If you want the aluminum thin grips add $25.

Not looking for trades. I prefer USPS Money Orders (only!) but can do PayPal if you pay the fees.

Should be ble to email pics by 15 Feb.

PMs or Emails either one are fine. I will likely list these on one or two more sites if they do not sell within a few days.

Thanks for looking
Run Fast...Bite Hard!
ikor
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:45:38 AM EST
Bump
Run Fast...Bite Hard!
ikor
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:31:58 PM EST