Site Notices
11/20/2014 4:05:39 PM
Author
Posted: 3/25/2011 7:56:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/6/2011 8:04:47 PM EST by 45Bravo]
Please read the rules first. US Postal Money Orders only for payment. Must be sent to an FFL. For sale only where allowed. Shipping and insurance is included in the price. For sale as is, no refunds. Ask questions before deciding to purchase. An outright "I'll take it!" will trump any offers or takers pending questions.

Thinning out the collection. These are priced to sell! These are former PD rifles that have seen very little use. If you will look closely you will only find one minor issue with these rifles in the form of a tiny hole drilled in the magazine well below the ejection port. ***Note: I did not drill the hole!!!*** This was done to prevent the insertion of a magazine by installing a small roll pin. The roll pin has been removed and the rifles function as intended. I have fired and zeroed all of them. The hole cannot be seen once the ejection port cover is in the open position. Because of the minor cosmetic imperfection the price is well below what it normally would be. These are great shooters! Keep your rare and valuable Green Label rifles in the safe and take one of these to the range instead! These rifles are all pre 1989 manufactured. Feel free to look up the serial number ranges on the Internet for a closer date of manufacture.

Contact me by email at MPFiveO7M3@aol.com with any questions. I will respond to emails in the order received. Please allow me time to respond as I work 12 hour shifts.

First up is a Colt AR15A2 Sporter II carbine. I doubt that this one has the original barrel as most of these I've seen have a 1/7 twist barrel where this one appears to have a 1/12 twist barrel. Regardless, it makes a very light and handy carbine that will shoot 55 grain bullets with the best of them. The bolt carrier group is the same as the SP1 style and the upper has a tear drop forward assist, no sear block in the lower. This carbine also has an A1 grip instead of an A2 grip. I'll be more than happy to include an A2 grip if you want one. Serial number is 3312XX.

Price is $1025 shipped.

SOLD for $975

Early Colt SP1 rifle. Looks to be all original. Has a C MP B marked barrel and trapdoor A1 stock. Stocks are in excellent condition. Bolt carrier group is standard SP1, no sear block in lower. Serial number is 357XX.

Price is $950 shipped. Now $925 shipped! Dropped again! $900 shipped!

Early Colt SP1 rifle. Looks to be all original except for the barrel. Has a C MP CHROME BORE marked barrel and trapdoor A1 stock. Stocks are in excellent condition. Bolt carrier group is standard SP1, no sear block in lower. Serial number is 357XX. Only 56 different from the above rifle. Would make a great pair!

Price is $925 shipped. Now $900 shipped! Dropped again! $875 shipped!

SOLD both SP1's for $1700

45Bravo
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/29/2011 9:31:12 AM EST
Bump with reduced prices!
45Bravo
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/1/2011 8:21:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/1/2011 9:53:47 AM EST by Dog1]
Bump! Prices dropped again! I need to move these to fund a new project! Super steal on some great shooters!

Take both remaining SP1's as a pair for $1750!

Read the EE rules-It's 72, not 71 hrs, from the time of the last post. Next time it get's locked for 72hrs.Dog1