Site Notices
Author
Posted: 12/2/2012 1:08:23 PM
[Last Edit: 12/10/2012 8:48:18 PM by WILSON]
SOLD

Edit History :: Advanced Viewer
DanW
Edit Date :: 12/5/2012 7:38:40 PM
Ident Marking Services OMGIS 2500 Long Wave Thermal Imager. Works great, $2400 shipped, including insurance. It has low hours, and I've only used it on about 5 hunts, including coyote in the winter in Indiana, and hogs in the heat of summer, in Texas. It is NOT a weapon sight, but a hand held unit used to locate the animals. You then take them with a rifle with a light or night vision sight.

It comes with a video output cable, 12v automotive power cable, and a Maxpedition case. It uses 2 CR123 batteries. The unit has low hours on it. PM me with questions. I hate to give it up, but the wife's 15 passenger van (we have 9 kids ) just got a brand new transmission. With Christmas coming, I simply have no choice.

It is solidly built with a strong case and high quality, rugged switch gear.

PM me with questions. If you are in Indiana, you may contact me to arrange to see it and try it.

Ident Marking Services OMGIS 2500 Long Wave Thermal Imager. Works great, $2 <del title="i=75" style="BACKGROUND: #ffe6e6">4</del> <ins title="i=75" style="BACKGROUND: #e6ffe6">2</ins>00 shipped <del title="i=86" style="BACKGROUND: #ffe6e6">, including insurance</del>. It has low hours, and I've only used it on about 5 hunts, including coyote in the winter in Indiana, and hogs in the heat of summer, in Texas. It is NOT a weapon sight, but a hand held unit used to locate the animals. You then take them with a rifle with a light or night vision sight.

It comes with a video output cable, 12v automotive power cable, and a Maxpedition case. It uses 2 CR123 batteries. The unit has low hours on it. PM me with questions. I hate to give it up, but the wife's 15 passenger van (we have 9 kids <del title="i=685" style="BACKGROUND: #ffe6e6"> align=middle border=0</del>>) just got a brand new transmission. <del title="i=789" style="BACKGROUND: #ffe6e6"> align=middle border=0</del>> With Christmas coming, I simply have no choice. <del title="i=903" style="BACKGROUND: #ffe6e6"> align=middle border=0</del>>

PM me with questions. If you are in Indiana, you may contact me to arrange to see it and try it.

Differences Found In: 0.116s

DanW
Edit Date :: 12/10/2012 12:26:39 PM
Ident Marking Services OMGIS 2500 Long Wave Thermal Imager. Works great, $2200 shipped. It has low hours, and I've only used it on about 5 hunts, including coyote in the winter in Indiana, and hogs in the heat of summer, in Texas. It is NOT a weapon sight, but a hand held unit used to locate the animals. You then take them with a rifle with a light or night vision sight.

It comes with a video output cable, 12v automotive power cable, and a Maxpedition case. It uses 2 CR123 batteries. The unit has low hours on it. PM me with questions. I hate to give it up, but the wife's 15 passenger van (we have 9 kids ) just got a brand new transmission. With Christmas coming, I simply have no choice.

<ins title="i=0" style="BACKGROUND: #e6ffe6">SPF.

</ins>Ident Marking Services OMGIS 2500 Long Wave Thermal Imager. Works great, $2200 shipped. It has low hours, and I've only used it on about 5 hunts, including coyote in the winter in Indiana, and hogs in the heat of summer, in Texas. It is NOT a weapon sight, but a hand held unit used to locate the animals. You then take them with a rifle with a light or night vision sight.

Differences Found In: 0.001s

DanW
Edit Date :: 12/10/2012 5:05:32 PM
SPF.

Ident Marking Services OMGIS 2500 Long Wave Thermal Imager. Works great, $2200 shipped. It has low hours, and I've only used it on about 5 hunts, including coyote in the winter in Indiana, and hogs in the heat of summer, in Texas. It is NOT a weapon sight, but a hand held unit used to locate the animals. You then take them with a rifle with a light or night vision sight.

<del title="i=0" style="BACKGROUND: #ffe6e6">SPF.

<ins title="i=0" style="BACKGROUND: #e6ffe6">SOLD

</br<>>

Differences Found In: 1.006s</ins></del>

Total Edits :: 3

DanW
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/5/2012 7:38:57 PM
Btt
DanW
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/9/2012 10:26:20 AM
[Last Edit: 12/10/2012 12:27:04 PM by DanW]
SPF
carguym14
"old school"
Link To This Post
Posted: 12/10/2012 2:08:53 PM
Payment sent/feedback
Anything not under government control is,by definition,out of control.

I will endeavor to persevere.
SYSTEM
Posted: 12/10/2012 8:49:12 PM
[Last Edit: 12/10/2012 8:56:18 PM by WILSON]
Reported.
SYSTEM
Posted: 12/14/2012 10:25:23 AM
[Last Edit: 12/14/2012 10:25:23 AM by bennnn]
Unlocked for Feedback.