Site Notices
9/18/2014 11:03:27 AM
Author
Posted: 7/18/2013 4:05:38 PM
[Last Edit: 8/5/2013 3:40:04 PM by nitro4blood]
Hello,
Here is the latest set I have redone. Something totally different done in a dark semi-gloss green. I doubt if you run across another set like this at the range. Looks kind of like a camouflage with some brown udertones. The third picture is what it looks like it bright sunlight. Great set for your favorite AK. Sure to make your gun look what it is worth! The set is made of Mil. Spec. hard laminate wood and It will fit any standard stamped square back receivered AK. Including SAR's, WASR's, Romainian, Hungarian and lots more. Pictures show flash glare NOT scratches. It comes with ALL hardware including the butstock screws not pictured.. This set pictured is SOLD $115 shipped Postal MO or Paypal gift option. Possible trade for silver coins or rounds. Also I have a few extra sets if you want one done up in a different finish let me know. I can also do your current set up to look nice as well. Please see my post, "click the link" Let me refinish Your wood set Thanks for the look! email: coloduo AT aol DOT com

bondmen
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/18/2013 10:37:09 PM
This I'll take please.