Site Notices
Author
Living Proof of the Karmic Convergence
Military
Posted: 8/5/2010 11:25:39 PM
[Last Edit: 8/21/2010 11:31:52 AM by ODA_564]
All 25 rifles in this batch have been sold. This is placed IAW EE rule 13.

13. Once your item is sold or traded, do NOT delete the original title, ad text, or asking price. Leaving the ad in place after a sale is protection for both the buyer and seller, and also acts as a price reference for others. Disregarding this rule may result in a suspension of your account. Edit the title and text of the ad to mark it "SOLD" or "TRADED". Do NOT post a new reply!

Please read the entire ad. If you do and your questions aren't answered the e-mail me (not IM, e-mail, its the button under this post that says "Email User" just to the right of the IM User button).

Used (as is) Romanian semi-automatic Kalashnikov-type rifles previously used in US Government training contracts.

This lot has 25 rifles. Rifles are $235 plus FedEX Ground shipping to the FFL you are using. Send an e-mail to me through the site (the e-mail button, not the IM button, the e-mail button is the next one over).

All available rifles are Century Arms International-imported fixed-stock WASR-10s. All accept "standard capacity" AK magazines (double stack). All are sold "as is". They were cleaned, had a mechanical function check and inspected before storage.

ALL RIFLES HAVE THEIR MUZZLES THREADED 14MM LH AND A SOVIET-TYPE BLANK FIRING ADAPTER INSTALLED. Some are sport welded, some brazed and some pinned and brazed (see tutorial and comments below). THEY ARE STILL FIREARMS.

My intent is to give people a chance to buy a "fixer-upper" Romy AK at a decent price- first come; first served like the CMP.

No special prices. No special deals. Shipping is FedEX Ground. A rifle weighs 9 pounds empty. If you think I am a total a__wipe for not spending extra money to meet your requirement, I understand.

If you think WASR-10s are c__p and refuse to buy one, I understand.

If you want a "fixer upper" used Romy AK at a good price after the sweat equity of taking the BFA off, let me know. <o:p></o:p>

What I need once you decide to buy: <o:p>

1. Make sure your FFL understands that these rifles are coming from a non-FFL. If they won’t accept transfers from non-FFLs (which is legal and so noted on the BATFE FAQs at http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html#out-of-state-firearm - then please find another FFL using the Gunbroker list at http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx

2. A copy of your transfer FFL's FFL with a note on it that its for you (so I don't get confused).

3. Your FFL's phone number (for FedEX).

4. Contact me (by site e-mail) for electronic payment instructions. Checks or USPS money orders need to be made out to Corporate Training and Development, Inc.

5. Your address for our disposition records.

6. For you to sign and return the sales releases that will come with your rifles. We are a business reducing corporate assets and we need to document everything.

As soon as we are paid, rifles will ship. If you want us to test fire with blank ammunition then it will delay shipping until the next Monday (we have to go to a range and can only do that on Saturday or Sunday due to work schedules - the neighbors get all upset if we're standing in the parking lot next to the office blazing away and the cops have zero sense of humor).

Rifles ship FedEX ground, no more than 2 to a box.
And everyone realizes this are used rifles and sold "as is" right?

WARNING: CANNOT FIRE BALL AMMUNTION (BULLETS) OF ANY KIND UNTIL BLANK FIRING ADAPTER IS REMOVED BUT ITS STILL LEGALLY A GUN.

Questions we've been asked. By the way, these are used rifles and sold as such.
Q1. What condition are the bores of the barrels in on these? Are they chrome lined?
A1. Chrome lined barrels original chrome-lined Romanian barrels - not unlined US barrels). The four that we've pulled the welded-on BFAs off on had bright bores with no pitting (see the comments below from LandRaider about how his turned out). Can't say on the others because you just can't look down a bore with a BFA welded on the end. These have never had a single round of ball ammo fired - just blanks. They are used and sold as such.

Q2. Do the front sight bases appear to be canted on any of them?
A2. I have held all of them and didn't notice either way. These are Romanian semi-automatic Kalashnikovs imported by Century Arm International and just like any Century "AK" rifles. And WASR-10s actually are less likely to have canted sights than Century AKs built in the US since they were actually assembled in Romania at the CUGIR factory. They are used and sold as such.

Q3. Is there any rust inside or out on these?

A3. All these training weapons were cleaned and oiled heavily after each contract. They will be wiped down before shipping. They are used. Many could stand to be re-finished. They are used and sold as such.

The pictures are representative. They are used and sold as such. No representation is made that they are anything other than used, typical Century Arms International imported Romanian semi-automatic Kalashnikov-style rifles.

Q4. Do I have to convert it to double stack? <o:p></o:p>

A4: All of these ALREADY accept "standard capacity" double-stack AK-type magazines. NONE are "single-stack" guns.

Q5: Isn’t a parts kit cheaper?

A5: Let’s do a comparison.
AK parts kit with barrel: Example - $339 plus $8 shipping from someplace like atlanticfirearms.com (if they have any).
AK receiver for parts kit: Example - NDS 1 - $83 shipped from NoDakSpud plus your FFL's transfer fee.
AK receiver rivets: From DPH Arms - $9.99 (shipping with compliance parts below).
922r compliance parts: standard 5-piece compliance set from DPH Arms - $45.99 +$10.97 shipping.
That's $496.95. Doesn't include the tools to rivet or screw the trunnions into the receiver or to press the barrel into the trunnion and pin it, etc. Also doesn't include the cost of any refinishing or any replacement.

Even if you think of these as an assembled barreled parts kit, $235 is $261.95 cheaper than assembling a parts kit(that has a barrel) and $112 cheaper than a disassembled parts kit (that has a barrel) with no receiver.

Q6: Will you ship directly to my house since it’s not a gun with a blank adapter installed?

A6: DO NOT ASK ME TO BREAK THE LAW (state or Federal) AND SHIP THIS TO YOUR HOUSE (unless you have an FFL). THE RECEIVER IS THE FIREARM EVEN WITH A BFA ON THE BARREL. NO INTERSTATE FTF SALES. NO SHIPPING TO YOUR HOUSE (UNLESS YOU HAVE AN FFL and NOT a C&R FFL). Sorry if that offends you.

Q7. Aren’t WASR-10s s__t?

A7. Opinions vary. Don’t buy one if you think they are. Sorry if that offends you.

8/18/10: Approved Dealer Ad - JLA

Et quant au repos ? Le Caliphate doit être essuyé de la terre.

http://www.corporatetraining-usa.com

dakrevla
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/11/2010 7:43:56 PM
Ill bite, I'll take two.
Man only comes into this world with two things...his word and his balls A good man doesnt break either of those without just cause.
LandRaider
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2010 7:13:51 PM
[Last Edit: 8/18/2010 9:25:58 PM by LandRaider]
Got My rifles thursday. Love them all.

Some had the BFA's tack welded to the muzzle, and some were "pinned" and brazed.

The spot weld one's were easy to pull the BFA's. Just hit the welds with a die grinder, and cutoff wheel going really slowly until the BFA's were able to be unscrewed. I actually ground them down until I was able to "BREAK" the welds when they got really small. This kept me from getting into the barrel metal.

The Brazed ones were a bit more difficult. I had to split them like is shown in the tutorial here. So Split the BFA, Heat it until it is as red as you can get it, and then break it off with a large flathead, or whatever. Then you've got to drive out the pin which is straight forward, and mine came out easy.

I used the BFA's that I unscrewed from the tack welded rifles to protect the threads while I used a file, and emery cloth to clean up the rest of the welds, and clean up the leftover braze material on the barrels.

I have not cut the barrels on the ones with the pin holes yet. I have the die on order, and am going to use the existing threads to thread it further down, and them cut, and recrown. I expect this to be easy as well.

After I got all the BFA's off, I cleaned the rifles up, and ran a brush, and patch down the bores. ALL of them were immaculate. Looks like a brand new rifle.

I've got some pictures taken, but my web host is down, so i'll post them later.

I'm very happy with my beater AK collection!

Give this guy your business. You'll get CHEAP AK's, and he will treat you right.

sniper65
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/14/2010 11:59:40 PM
I'll take one if still available. IM sent. Thanks
Sniper65
Malikovski
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/18/2010 9:23:29 PM
I am in for two. Sent you an email yesterday.
sobieras
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/18/2010 9:31:09 PM
In for one....emailed just now.
Dieter122
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/19/2010 10:24:49 AM
[Last Edit: 8/19/2010 12:21:04 PM by Dog1]
emailed..... im in for 2... have funds and a copy my dealers FFL ready to send.

There is a lot of bumping of this ad with "feedback"-This has to stop-next feedback post-the member will get a 72hr vacation from the site-Dog1
ar15guy
Retro AR15, M16, AR10 & AK47
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/20/2010 10:39:15 AM
[Last Edit: 8/20/2010 5:29:03 PM by ar15guy]
Per our emails, "I'll take 2 of these rifles".

FFL info faxed & awaiting payment instructions.

ETA: Payment sent per email
State of Nebraska Constitution "...the right to keep and bear arms for security or defense of self, family, home, and others, and for lawful common defense, hunting, recreational use, and all other lawful purposes, and such rights shall not be denied.
j-barcarp
HandgunJoe
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/21/2010 8:20:22 AM
[Last Edit: 8/21/2010 12:00:51 PM by j-barcarp]
OP - you cant keep changing and deleting stuff from the origional add.
if you wan to add info put it at the bottom of the origional add.
every time i look at this add its completely different.

thank you.

"ego operor non narro latin"
SYSTEM MESSAGE
Posted: 8/21/2010 12:33:56 PM
[Last Edit: 8/21/2010 12:33:56 PM by WILSON]
All 25 sold.