Author
Posted: 2/13/2010 11:26:15 AM
[Last Edit: 2/20/2010 3:10:26 AM by HarryTasker]
I have for sale a professionally converted Saiga .223 rifle.

It comes with lots of extras, and I have tried to include everything in the pictures (Package doesnt include Surefire light) Some of the accessories are OD Green, some are black. The Green parts are the easily swappable ones like the rail covers, vertical grip, etc. You can have green or black depends on what you need. You can see which parts are which in the pics

Package includes:

Saiga .223 Converted rifle (16inch bbl), with Tapco G2 trigger and SAW style pistol grip
Romanian Wire folding stock
US Made fixed stock (RPK Style) OD Green
3 Magazines (1 10rd factory mag OD Green, 1 30rd Surefire polymer mag with magpul OD Green, 1 30rd original Surefire STEEL mag Black) The original Surefire mags were Weiger mags converted to work with the Saiga rifles. They function excellently and are very rare. The mag alone is worth about 80 bucks)
Original Saiga front handguard OD Green
UTG Saiga rail handguard (this thing is rock solid and lightweight)
4 ribbed Polymer rail covers (not the cheapo UTG ones) 2 Green, 2 Black
CAA vertical foregrip Black
KAC-style vertical foregrip OD Green

This rifled has already been sighted in, and shoots great. I've never had a single hiccup or jam in a couple thousand rounds of all types of ammo.

If you want a .223 AK, you are pretty much limited to the expensive Arsenal rifles, or the hit-or-miss WASR-3 rifles, or a Saiga conversion. The Saiga is an authentic Russian made AK that is cheaper than the Arsenal rifles, but still much higher in quality than Romanian offerings. The conversion has already been done, and the rifle is ready to go, out of the box, with everything you need to shoot except for ammo.

I have a ton of money invested in this package, but I need to sell it to free up money for grad school. There is NOTHING wrong with this gun, it works great.

I am in the DFW area, and a FTF transaction would be much preferred, but I will ship to any of the lower 48. Shipping is included in the $675 SHIPPED asking price. If you are local, I will knock off $25. Prices are negotiable. Im not looking for trades, unless its an FNH FS2000, but I suppose it wouldnt hurt to ask. Please consider that this gun has been listed on several websites, so I will try and determine the buyer by the first "Ill take it"

Thanks for looking guys

EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PICS EXCEPT THE LIGHT COME WITH THE PACKAGE

HarryTasker
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/20/2010 3:09:47 AM
Price drop and bump to top, price lowered to $675 shipped

APEMAN8
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/8/2010 7:08:57 PM
Sent you an IM and email, does this accept regular USGI mags or PMAGS?
223Sauce
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:24:04 PM
Interested. IM Sent