Site Notices
Author
Posted: 3/2/2012 7:48:18 AM
[Last Edit: 3/2/2012 11:31:27 AM by Icopy]
SPF - Selling my NIB Mission MPK Ti titanium dive knife. I bought this on the exchange a few months ago from a gentleman serving our country. I bought it as user but when I opened the box, I was surprised to see matching Lo Mu EOD markings on the blade, sheath and box, which means it was certified by the Navy as non-magnetic. So this puts it into the collectible category as far as I am concerned.

It has never been used to cut anything and has not been sharpened. The only marks on the blade are from the sheath which is unavoidable and are barely noticeable. And I do mean barely noticeable. If you’re into military collectibles, you need this knife in your collection.

-SPF–– Asking $300 shipped to the lower 48. I’ll ship to Alaska and Hawaii for an additional charge. I accept Paypal gift and Postal Money Orders. Send me an IM to purchase or if you have any questions.

Slufstuff
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/2/2012 11:57:31 AM
Reply made for future feedback purposes, bought it.
"Drop a grenade in that pool!" For when you are under a deadline and need to be really sure...

"Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson 1802