Site Notices
4/17/2014 3:33:50 PM
Author
Posted: 7/8/2012 8:54:22 PM
[Last Edit: 7/8/2012 9:35:23 PM by Gatorhunt]

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
Guy hit me for $500, His name is (Do not post personal info without staff/mod approval first), The guy has been charged 3 times locally by his local Sheriffs Dept for doing the same thing, He sold me a WASR for $500, I sent him the MO and upon delivery i never heard from him again, I did contact the SO in his County who finally made contact with him, He told them it was a mis communication and that he had sent my money back, Needless to say he never sent the money back, I am going to pursue this to the max after giving it some thought, I was just gonna chalk it up as a lesson learned but after hearing the guy has done this several times in the past he needs to fry, Please post this on all the boards you frequent as it sounds like what he does is works his way up to feedback by doing small deals and then he does a big deal and rips someone off and moves on to the next mark....This guy is a real dirt bag and needs stopped.
Gatorhunt
Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:41:19 PM
Please do not post anymore personal info without first getting approval to do so.

xclgx's profile

I'll send him a link to this.
A generation which ignores history has no past — and no future.
Faon18
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/8/2012 9:51:42 PM
He's had a couple high dollar transactions , and he's a paying member :/
Fantomas
When the Tide is out you can see who swims naked
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/9/2012 2:35:01 PM
interesting

is this perhaps the WASR he sold you

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_122/964940_.html

he purchased on on 3/1/12 - see above

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" H.P. Baxxter

Die Mutter holt das Brot
FlyGuy007
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/9/2012 6:01:47 PM
Originally Posted By Fantomas:
interesting

is this perhaps the WASR he sold you

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_122/964940_.html

he purchased on on 3/1/12 - see above

Sounds like it.....

FlyGuy007
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/9/2012 6:04:26 PM
Originally Posted By Faon18:
He's had a couple high dollar transactions , and he's a paying member :/

All i know is what the Deputy told me after running his CCH, Exact words were man this is a bad guy and i am not sure he can own a firearm anyway....He was charged 3 times and they were pled down..
Gatorhunt
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/9/2012 6:39:00 PM
He hasn't been on the site since the 6th.

Posts Per Day:
Last Login Date:
7/6/2012 12:17:24 AM EDT
Last Post Date:
6/4/2012 4:26:17 PM EDT

WShifflett
Stripper Clip Whore
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/10/2012 11:19:51 PM
[Last Edit: 7/10/2012 11:20:35 PM by WShifflett]
Link to thread where you agreed to buy it here? Otherwise all I see is a Welcher talking crap on a paying team member....
Wise men still seek him.

Lancer L5 AWM>Pmag
WShifflett
Stripper Clip Whore
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2012 2:23:15 AM
Mods any update on this? If no proof has been provided by the OP how about trashing this?
Wise men still seek him.

Lancer L5 AWM>Pmag
bennnn
I can feel my triangular awesomeness leakin out,,,
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2012 8:41:00 AM
Originally Posted By FlyGuy007:
Guy hit me for $500, His name is (Do not post personal info without staff/mod approval first), The guy has been charged 3 times locally by his local Sheriffs Dept for doing the same thing, He sold me a WASR for $500, I sent him the MO and upon delivery i never heard from him again, I did contact the SO in his County who finally made contact with him, He told them it was a mis communication and that he had sent my money back, Needless to say he never sent the money back, I am going to pursue this to the max after giving it some thought, I was just gonna chalk it up as a lesson learned but after hearing the guy has done this several times in the past he needs to fry, Please post this on all the boards you frequent as it sounds like what he does is works his way up to feedback by doing small deals and then he does a big deal and rips someone off and moves on to the next mark....This guy is a real dirt bag and needs stopped.

You were going to accept getting fucked out of $500 and "chalk it up as a lesson learned"?

Weird.
Pardon me sir, but this is General Discussion not Intellectual Discussion. Originally Posted By Justin-Kase

Originally Posted By ArimoDave: All bleeding stops eventually.
Gatorhunt
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2012 6:08:43 PM

Originally Posted By WShifflett:
Mods any update on this? If no proof has been provided by the OP how about trashing this?

I've heard nothing from either party, the buyer still hasn't logged in since the 6th or responded to any of my comms.
WShifflett
Stripper Clip Whore
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2012 8:13:17 PM
Originally Posted By Gatorhunt:

I've heard nothing from either party, the buyer still hasn't logged in since the 6th or responded to any of my comms.

Understood. But until that happens I still think this should be locked and the guys SN be removed. Without proof its just slander.
Wise men still seek him.

Lancer L5 AWM>Pmag
tenewel
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2012 8:47:17 PM

Understood. But until that happens I still think this should be locked and the guys SN be removed. Without proof its just slander.

Why would this one be any different than any other negative thread? Doesn't help that the OP isn't helping himself here but there's been plenty of times in the past that these threads have stayed open with less info.

Hey, wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!
bennnn
I can feel my triangular awesomeness leakin out,,,
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2012 10:24:37 PM

It needs to be left open so that either person can post about their position anytime, 24/7. Who can say when either has time to get online.
Pardon me sir, but this is General Discussion not Intellectual Discussion. Originally Posted By Justin-Kase

Originally Posted By ArimoDave: All bleeding stops eventually.
WShifflett
Stripper Clip Whore
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 12:46:12 AM
[Last Edit: 7/13/2012 12:48:17 AM by WShifflett]
Originally Posted By tenewel:

Why would this one be any different than any other negative thread? Doesn't help that the OP isn't helping himself here but there's been plenty of times in the past that these threads have stayed open with less info.

Do we know that a deal even took place? I searched for the accused and couldnt find a listing of him selling the rifle. Just him buying it. Can any of you find it? And Ive never dealt with the police but I cant imagine them telling me about a guys criminal record just because I claim he had acrewed me.
Wise men still seek him.

Lancer L5 AWM>Pmag
titleiiredneck
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 4:16:14 AM
[Last Edit: 7/13/2012 5:00:50 AM by titleiiredneck]
Op also has a -1 for a welch or a extremley late payment?

Is this it?
http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=1001697
WShifflett
Stripper Clip Whore
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 5:09:36 AM
Originally Posted By titleiiredneck:
Op also has a -1 for a welch or a extremley late payment?

Is this it?
http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=1001697

Looks to be. Notice the system note asking the buyer to contact the seller?
Wise men still seek him.

Lancer L5 AWM>Pmag
FlyGuy007
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 6:11:42 PM
This was all being handled by Dog1 prior to this post, I cannot believe i am being accused of crapping on a paid member, I sent the guy the MO, I have the MO if anyone wants to see it and the guy ripped me off and you guy's are jumping all over me saying it's suspicious?? I was just posting this so nobody else get's ripped off..Unbelievable, Yes i have all of my communications with him that was forwarded to DOG...
titleiiredneck
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 6:15:48 PM
This was all being handled by Dog1 prior to this post, I cannot believe i am being accused of crapping on a paid member, I sent the guy the MO, I have the MO if anyone wants to see it and the guy ripped me off and you guy's are jumping all over me saying it's suspicious?? I was just posting this so nobody else get's ripped off..Unbelievable, Yes i have all of my communications with him that was forwarded to DOG...

So you recived the mo back?
Fantomas
When the Tide is out you can see who swims naked
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 6:28:11 PM
Originally Posted By titleiiredneck:

So you recived the mo back?

I am sure he is talking about the other part of the Money Order / the top part that you keep as a receipt

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" H.P. Baxxter

Ich bin ein Berliner und Du nich
Gatorhunt
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2012 8:35:43 PM
[Last Edit: 7/13/2012 8:36:27 PM by Gatorhunt]

Calm down, all that has been said is it seems suspicious that one you'd just write off $500 and second the fact you haven't provided a link to the ad where the deal took place or the comms of the deal so we all know that there was actually a deal, that's all.

He still hasn't been back online since the 6th or answered any of comms that I've sent so it's not looking good for his side of this but we still need the above mentioned information regardless, also please send me his info (who and where you sent the MO to) so if this isn't resolved he will be locked and go in Hall of Shame.