Site Notices
4/17/2014 3:33:50 PM
Author
Posted: 7/7/2012 4:48:43 PM

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
So, made a deal to trade an airsoft gun with this member and each of us would pay our own shipping. I agreed to send the gun and he agreed to send me a daniels defense lower parts kit, magpul CTR stock, and a palmetto state armory stripped lower. Now it is roughly a month later and he has yet to send the parts. Sent him the information for an FFL nearby to me that would except transfers from non-ffls, and he has yet to send the parts out. He received the item almost a month ago and has yet to send the parts out. He is a small excerpt of him agreeing to send the parts out and I still have not received them. "Parts will go out first thing in morning, unless I can sneak out earlier enought this afternoon, and what does your FFL need? " Have tried to contact him through several methods and have yet to hear anything back. I talked to members that dealt with him in the past and they just said he was slow, but this is getting ridiculous. Any advice or help would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Norinco982lover
Just a small town boy, livin' in a lonely world.
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:18:31 PM
[Last Edit: 7/7/2012 6:18:56 PM by Norinco982lover]
Here is a link to the user's profile. Rooted001 he hasn't been online since 06-29-2012
frogger172
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/8/2012 7:43:13 PM
I know. He received the item from me over a month ago and still has not sent the parts. Really just want to get it resolved so I can get my ar15 built.