Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2017 12:38:10 PM EDT
Using silencershop form 1 service. Need to see what people are putting on their omega Mp5s.

I need. Original manufacture and address? All the receiver says is Omega and Berryville, AR, need street address and such.

Are people using OMS9-FS for model?
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Using silencershop form 1 service. Need to see what people are putting on their omega Mp5s.

I need. Original manufacture and address? All the receiver says is Omega and Berryville, AR, need street address and such.

Are people using OMS9-FS for model?
View Quote

I don't have a Form 1 in front of me, but are you sure you need street address? I've only ever had city/state or country.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought it said that on Form 1 silencershop form but I just briefly looked at it before logging out but maybe that was for my address now that I think about. Should remember that since I have done like 6 form 1s.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I just googled the company, and submitted it with that address... the model should be whatever is stamped on the side or top.

That was the hardest part of the Silencer Shop process, finding the manufacturer info (in other words, Silencer Shop is awesome).
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS can give you the right info.

cant say that I ever used street addresses when filing a Form 1.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I just used Omega, Russellville AR. They do have a place to list full address on form 1 menu.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top