Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2017 12:12:25 PM EDT
This past week I saw an HK 940 rifle in 30-06 for sale.  No magazine, but it did have a scope and mount.  It was priced well under $1000.  I have seen some with asking prices from $2000 to $5000.  Do they really bring these prices?

Rob
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:10:02 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a good price for one that includes the scope and mount.  Rifles in very good condition with magazines can command high 2k's, but I've never seen one in the 3k's (Maybe new in box/Unfired?).   Wait until you see how much the 10rd mags go for...
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It is kind of rare. I would buy it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I have very good condition an SL-7 that I paid $2500 for a few years ago. A lot of the 940s I have seen have beat up stocks and so so wood to begin with. I would pay a lot for a mint one with nicer wood.

I think they are neat guns, but sort of a novelty.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Depending on condition that could be a steal.  The factory 05 scope mount is worth $500 minimum.

If the stock and bluing aren't beat to crap and the barrel is ok probably $1500 retail without a mag.  Mags go from $100 to $250 depending on luck.

If it's in decent shape under a grand withfactory scope mount is an FO situation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top