Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2017 4:44:16 PM EDT
Going through some of my spare parts and trying to figure out if this pistolgrip is Namibian and if so rarity and possibly a price.
It is the one on the left
Markings are 2JA over 14
I'd call it more foliage green than the standard OD green one on the right
Thanks for any input you might have

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say neither are a Namibian.  The color is not right and the material may be incorrect as well.  They have a mottled grey green color.  Yours look like the standard OD green and the Tropical green that are readily available.  This may give you a better idea what they look like...
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I guess for some reason I was thinking they are the lighter green color. I knew the one was the standard HK G3 green, wasn't sure on the lighter one. HK's not my strong suit by any means
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 3:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top