Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 8:31:11 AM EDT
I just scored a great deal on a HK USP 45 Tactical from Midwest Gun Works. They were selling a new HK USP 45 (BG date code/made in Germany) Tactical handgun WITH a KAC suppressor for $2,100. Just too good a deal to pass up, oh, and it comes with a nice HK canvas case. So, I guess I could say I just bought a nice HK canvas case for $2150 and it came with a HK USP 45 and KAC suppressor for free.

:)

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:16:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice....score..
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Good deal, and it looks like you got the old-school silencer too.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I went today to pick it up...MGW had more of these "kits" as they are calling them. They are loving the fact that they have the HKPro fanatics mystified about how or where they got their HK labelled KAC suppressors...I spoke to the owner and he just smiled and said, "I love it."

Might want to give them a call if you want a kit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Can looks cheap, are those spot welds???
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah it's cheap alright, just look at this one:

https://www.silencershop.com/knight-s-armament-mk23.html

The MK23 KAC suppressor was the first pistol suppressor contracted for the US Navy Seals in the early 90's...and no, those are not spot welds.  The OP's would be even more desirable since it is HK marked - the one on the link above is not.

Earl

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are, I assume, joking. If not, let me introduce you to "Knights Armory" makers of some of the most rugged, reliable and tough-as-nails suppressors ever fielded by the US Military, particularly SOCOM.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah it's cheap alright, just look at this one:

https://www.silencershop.com/knight-s-armament-mk23.html

The MK23 KAC suppressor was the first pistol suppressor contracted for the US Navy Seals in the early 90's...and no, those are not spot welds.  The OP's would be even more desirable since it is HK marked - the one on the link above is not.

Earl
View Quote
You are correct, sir. The guys over at HKPro.com are baffled at how MGW obtained "new old stock" HK stamped KAC suppressors like this. Putting the suppressor with the USP 45 Tactical and including the Eagle Industries canvas case was a pretty brilliant move on their part. They told me they had some more of these kits available. I think they put up at least one or two more on Gunbroker, just FYI.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are plug welds, KAC used them on many silencers. They drill holes in the tube that align with the baffles, then weld the two together for strength.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#9]
edited to remove needlessly insulting comment.

Peace and love.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice setup!

Quoted:
View Quote
I see the OP's KAC is model USP45T. Were the OHG suppressors marked HK? If so, was it the commercial ones, or the ones delivered to SOCOM, or both? The only HK marked cans I remember seeing were B&T.
I'm guessing if you order enough from KAC, they'll mark them however you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top