Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2017 9:40:55 PM EDT
I just got a Bobcat mp5 in trade from a member here. I went to install my B&T rail off my Omega onto it and its very tight, will not go on without tapping it downward into the front of the trunnion, I am looking at them and I noticed the bobcat trunnion is smaller in the groove that runs around the barrel, were there two different trunnion sizes used on mp5's?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate to answer your question with a question but ....  whose trunion did Bobcat Weapons use?

Yes, MP5's have different trunions -- the ones for MP5/40 S&W and MP5/10mm are different than the ones for 9mm MP5's.
As far as the ring in the front would think that all the Hk German manufactured ones are the same.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hate to answer your question with a question but ....  whose trunion did Bobcat Weapons use?

Yes, MP5's have different trunions -- the ones for MP5/40 S&W and MP5/10mm are different than the ones for 9mm MP5's.
As far as the ring in the front would think that all the Hk German manufactured ones are the same.
View Quote
As to whos trunnion...well, that's a mystery. Who knew what they were using back in the early 2000's.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As to whos trunnion...well, that's a mystery. Who knew what they were using back in the early 2000's.
View Quote
Bobcat used all SW parts. I think it was one of Bailey's many spin off ventures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top