Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2017 7:46:21 PM EDT
I hope its ok to ask about value here. There is a local HK91 G3 with bipod, 8 steel and 2 alum mags for $2300.

The add says its in good condition with some claw marks from a scope mount. Says all original German parts, banned from importation in the 1980's.

In the pics it looks to be in very good condition. Any help will be appreciated. I know nothing about HK values but may pick it up if its a bargain.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Eh its not that bad of a deal. On gunbroker Hk91's are anywhere from $2300 - $3000 +. Those in the $3000 plus range wont sell anytime soon. The accessories that you mentioned, aren't worth a whole lot. You can pick up G3 mags anywhere from $1-$4 dollars online. Aluminum magazines are better than the steel ones in my opinion. If it is a real HK bipod, the all steel one it's probably worth $200-$300 dollars.
POF clone copies of the hk bipods can be picked up new for $90 online.

I would look up online how to gauge the bolt gap on the rifle. Not a huge deal if its not in spec, you can add rollers to correct to correct the bolt gap spec. Parts to do this will probably cost around $100.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't see them around here often, but when I do that's right in a ballpark of what I see people asking for them.

I don't know if they're getting that or not, but it IS in the normal asking range.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats a good price for it if it is a real HK91. Make sure it is a factory HK and not a parts gun. I rarely see the factory ones out of spec as far as bolt gap but can happen if the rifle has been shot a lot. It's not hard to check.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 1:31:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Shop local to me had one with rusted claw marks, port deflector marks, no bipod, and one magazine for $3500.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shop local to me had one with rusted claw marks, port deflector marks, no bipod, and one magazine for $3500.
View Quote

I paid $2700 for mine, with lots of extras. Sold them off and brought the actual cost down to $2100.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top