Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 1:29:13 PM EDT
What sight are y'all using on the SP5K ?

Anyone had a paddle release installed ?

Does it void the warranty to have a paddle release installed ?

I have looked at but not in person, the Ziess Z point as a optic option
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an MRO on an American Defense low profile detachable mount.  I enjoy shooting with the irons most of the time, however the sight has held zero very well when taken on and off.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:57:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I am still using stock irons for now, I took off the factory rail.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
H1, overall works well
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am still using stock irons for now, I took off the factory rail.
View Quote

Wanna sell it ? I have a Clone I would like to put it on
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've messed around with a few setups so far but It won't really matter until it is an SBR.

1st. Stock rail with RMR in factory low mount.  Worked well but not able to use irons with the optic mounted.

2nd. B&T low aimpoint mount with T2 in factory low mount.  This also worked well and I was able to see the irons in the lower 1/3rd of the optic.
(Sorry no picture, thought I had one)

Next is going to be a Docter on the B&T mount. I just need to source a low mount for the Dr first.

As a pistol I like irons only no rail.  It works well when I rappel off my balcony living out my SAS Iranian embassy hostage rescue fantasies.

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#6]
So I have ordered the Steiner 8700 and also the SB folding brace..

Will let y'all know how the 8700 works out.

Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've messed around with a few setups so far but It won't really matter until it is an SBR.

1st. Stock rail with RMR in factory low mount.  Worked well but not able to use irons with the optic mounted.

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/Kyle_OA/DSCF2750_zpskoczkcle.jpg

2nd. B&T low aimpoint mount with T2 in factory low mount.  This also worked well and I was able to see the irons in the lower 1/3rd of the optic.
(Sorry no picture, thought I had one)

Next is going to be a Docter on the B&T mount. I just need to source a low mount for the Dr first.

As a pistol I like irons only no rail.  It works well when I rappel off my balcony living out my SAS Iranian embassy hostage rescue fantasies.

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/Kyle_OA/DSCF2762_zpstsnapsnk.jpg
View Quote
You too
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You too
View Quote
It's 90% of the reason I bought it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top