Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2015 4:18:51 AM EDT
Looking for a new ccw pistol and looking at the p30sk.  I'd prefer the lem version but wanted tp see what the going price for either is.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the P30sk v3. One of the best pistols I own. I don't think you can go wrong with an HK.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe I saw these on the cheap at CDNN.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Ended up getting what I feel was a good deal for a p30sk lem.  Nib for 647.xx.  place had it on sale and had a Leo discount. Of course the reg p30sk they had 13 in stock but the lem they had to get from their store in tuscon so I'll get it prob fri or sat.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ended up getting what I feel was a good deal for a p30sk lem.  Nib for 647.xx.  place had it on sale and had a Leo discount. Of course the reg p30sk they had 13 in stock but the lem they had to get from their store in tuscon so I'll get it prob fri or sat.
View Quote
What shop was this?

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
They're less than $600 brand new at CDNN. Even though I see people on this site trying to sell USED ones for $700+ Hard to hold my tongue sometimes at that...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top