Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2015 5:17:54 PM EDT
I have two A3 stocks for my HK94. I have an aftermarket one that does not fit well and an old HK MP5 stock. The MP5 stock has a very small are to shoulder and I have seen a few places were I can buy a new set of forks to fix this. I thought before I got the forks I would take a stock apart to see if I could do the work myself. I went online and found the directions.

I decided to experiment on the aftermarket stock. I got it broken down and as I was putting it back together, I shot the c-clip into orbit. I looked for 20 minutes and when I could not find it, I asked for my g/f to look. Neither of us are able to find it. I looked at HKParts.net and HKspeciialst.com and neither had the clip. I did a quick yahoo search and came up dry. Were can I find a new one?

eta: we just found the clip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top