Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2015 10:51:41 PM EDT
New PTR with Greek surplus G3 bipod. Got the bipod off of gunbroker for 55 dollars.

" />
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, I already had a bipod on mine or I would've bought one. I absolutely love my A3R. What optics do you have on yours? I want to put some on mine but I really don't have a lot of experience with decent optics.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:16:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a simple Vortex 1-4x24 with cross hair reticle. No illumination. The big problem is getting the height correct. I used a low mount riser and then xtra high weaver rings and it clears everything. Luckily I have a head as big as a bulls so I don't need a cheek riser. Love this Rifle. Don't know why it took me so long to jump on the HK91 or clone bandwagon. My new favorite rifle.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got a PTR 91 GI and like it so far.  It has the Green/green furniture so I'm on the hunt for a black stock and a black wide HG.  I already bought the same bipod off of Gbroker..  Bought a G-3 .22LR kit for it as well as a DAG bolt and some of the blue ammo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice. My A3R runs great with my sear and the HK 22 conversion. Lots of fun and mags are still pretty affordable.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got a PTR 91 GI and like it so far.  It has the Green/green furniture so I'm on the hunt for a black stock and a black wide HG.  I already bought the same bipod off of Gbroker..  Bought a G-3 .22LR kit for it as well as a DAG bolt and some of the blue ammo.
View Quote

Any source on the blue ammo? I bought the bolt but meter got around to buying the ammo when it was cheap. Now I can't find it many places.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Any source on the blue ammo? I bought the bolt but meter got around to buying the ammo when it was cheap. Now I can't find it many places.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These guys have some:

Andy Sullivan
Robertson Trading Post
PO Box 365
117 Front St.
Henderson, TN 38340

Phone 731-989-7641
Fax  731-989- 4723
Internet phone hours 8:00 to 5:00 CST Mon - Fri
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:07:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top