Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2015 12:44:39 PM EDT
I bought this at an estate sale and want to sell it but have no idea what it is. Can anyone help? The small round item below the screw driver fits into the base of the screwdriver.

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
"West Germany"

Collector's item!
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Likely 1980's vintage.  I had one that looked like that came in the kit from a HK94 that I had many years ago.  The current version has a red handle, but the function is the same.  

FYI: Some HK USA ziplock bags still say "West Germany" on them.  I got some ejector springs recently and they came in a "West Germany" bag.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Put them on eBay with a starting bid of 1 cent, no reserve. Let interested parties bid it up.

You try to set a premium price on this, you will look foolish and it won't sell.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Put them on eBay with a starting bid of 1 cent, no reserve. Let interested parties bid it up.

You try to set a premium price on this, you will look foolish and it won't sell.
View Quote
this

I have always done better with the 1 cent no reserve auctions,seems to bring about a feeding frenzy in people.

I've even had several of the same item and people will continue to bid on the no reserve even after it passes the buy now price on the others

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
The rubber item next to the sight adjustment tool is most likely a Valmet ejection port buffer.

Fits some AK type rifles.  Here's a pic...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top