Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2015 4:31:20 PM EDT
I'm looking for an HK usc to convert to a ump what's a good price for one and where would you suggest looking?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm looking for an HK usc to convert to a ump what's a good price for one and where would you suggest looking?
View Quote

GO to HKPro and check the classifieds. Also, if you're converting it to a UMP, go HERE.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Your link didn't work
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#3]
This is where I got my parts HDPS
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
One right now on hkpro for a really good price, not mine, would never get rid of mine
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw it the $2500 I wanted to get a plain use and get the parts myself since I want to run a navy lower
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought a NIB usc from a pawn shop in omaha for 1500.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:09:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

When
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When

3 months ago. A good deal. Cant remember the date code but it was the last year they made them. Had been sitting there for a while. Went down there with a buddy suddenly remembered that they had had one and part of me got excited the other part didn't want to drop the cash. Getting out with it felt awesome. Was way better than I have seen online at gunjoker or even HKpro(they did have one for 16-1700 but that was a while ago..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top