Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2015 8:38:36 PM EDT

Just got into my FFL today. Got her home and must say, what a gun. Came everything you see in the picture. Here are some of my first thoughts:

The plastic case it came in seems to be a step up from the cardboard box that most guns come in these days. Foam is cut to fit the gun and everything else it came with.
The mags seem to be the same quality has H&K ones except the finish looks to be painted on. They lock right in the gun with a little wobble.
Cleaning kit is nice, seems to be just like the H&K one. Not a surplus one, new.
The sling is a two point and and is also new.
The optics mount looks to be of good quality. I have not put it on yet so can't say how it fits.
The user manual is the best I have ever seen with any firearm. It is 56 color pages that show you how to do everything from take the gun apart to how it fires. I will post pictures at some point of this.
And now to the gun. The fit and finish is great! Everything is smooth and well put together. Action is a little stiff like all new guns but I am sure that will change as soon as I shoot it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I plan on doing a shooting review sometime this weekend

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Man i'd love to take a look at this if you are in central VA!

Anyway very nice, did you order it through atlantic?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Got it from Zenith.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Awesome!  

It looks really great.  

How does the lower attach to the receiver in the front?  I can see there's a pin but is this a full auto style receiver stub, or is it a partial shelf of some sort?   Wondering what has to be done to get it to be able to take an SEF lower.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for posting, look forward to hearing more, enjoy
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting the pic. That's the exact model I was eye balling. I was also wondering if it could be converted to an SD model as well...???
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:52:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Appreciate these guns for what they are.

If you want an MP5SD, there are better ways to go to get there.  I have done one.  PM me if you want some advice.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top