Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2015 1:05:24 PM EDT
Does anyone make a new ambi-style pictogram trigger housing that works with a semi-auto SEF trigger group? If not, is there anyway to make a SEF trigger pack work in a new HK ambi lower?
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
wingnut308

The simple answer to your question is, no.  The selector on an ambi grip frame has to be longer than the selector on an SEF grip frame.
Consequently, an SEF pak won't work in a ambi grip frame.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:31:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a more complex answer.

1) Yes, they do, but I don't like it and it isn't cheap either.

2) Yes, but you won't like it. It requires a milling machine and some skill OR a great drill press, rotary tool, and "mad skillz". One would modify a SEF trigger box into a Navy trigger box, then buy the required extra pieces. The most expensive of which being the ambi selectors. ($100 for a used set is a good deal.)

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The RDTG doesn't offer ambi.

We are working on, meaning it is almost ready for sale, a drop in ambi selector for the SEF packs. Check with HKParts.net, as they will be the selling point for it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I would be in for several of those.  Will be checking the HKParts.net website regularly for them.

Thanks for the heads-up on them.

Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top