Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2015 11:03:40 AM EDT
Update=I've just about put 2k through this thing- doesn't take long with drums/40rd mags. Got my 2nd "pistol" in and now can swap the two while the other cools down.

2k update

new video

https://youtu.be/Q--7wERIy2U

I have 2x ROK drums-one ran just fine except the last round was hung on the follower-fixed that after reading online about it. 2nd ROK drum was a POS. Had to dremmel sharp edges/corners for the round to get through the tower. Runs fine now.

The second pistol got here but the F/A bolt carrier wont fit. After some email tag, they are sending a new BC. It looks like the tube was welded on crooked as it wont fit in the upper. It will fit in there backwards

I just cut the receiver on #2  it and will run drums in it now as well.

BTW I know 2 other guys that will buy one of these. They are very addictive.

I own most of the HK variants and have a sear. I've shot all the variants but the 32 pistol is the "funnest".

The MP5 is cool, no recoil and quiet, the beltfeds let you know you are doing something right but the 32 is just so damn fun. It's lite, mild to no recoil, very slow ROF which I love and it uses the cheapest rifle ammo available. I had a bunch of AK mags which I never use so when I read about it on here I wanted to try because the MP5 are not much fun anymore and the beltfeds are expensive.

Pics

I drunk ordered it on a Friday and got it   Tuesday. Went to the range. Range 10 rounds in pistol/semi mode to see if it would work-100%. I upgraded with a F/A buffer. It came with a case/lock/mag and extra f/a buffer.

Dropped in the Sear, cut of the plastic tab on the trigger  pack and "engineered" a detent for the auto position with my knife. Threw in a 30 rd mag and dumped it. The proceeded to dump all the mags I had. I have bulgy circle 10s/ROF 30rd, some steel 40rds (yugos I think), and all mixed match types of 30rd mags. All 100%.

As soon as I got home I ordered another one. I bought a ptr when they were 600, and Im kicking myself for not picking up more of them. I might get another one-we will see.

Since my test was over, II added a 23E stock, I cut out the recoil spring from the pistol buffer and welded a new "tip" on it.went to the range again and dumped a lot more mags. only thing that sucks was the barrel getting hot. I think I will bring a water bucket next time to dump it in.

Well since all the mags worked It was time to try some drums. I had 2 romanian that I used to mod the gun, took them to the range and they worked fine. I had to remove more material from the gun, when I tried to use my ROK drums. They sit a touch higher and have a more pronounced rib. I have not tried the ROK drums yet as Im out of ammo. I ordered 6 more Romanian drums and will use them.

I also painted it so it would be even more different an stippled the grip. I might but a SEF pack on it, but the current grip fits kids hands better. I have a 51 handguard on the way as well.

Highly recommended    
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Would shoot. All of the rounds. Knew about the HK33 but the 32 is all new to me. Very cool OP.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 4:05:34 AM EDT
[#4]
it is a nice rifle, but the OP has obviously never shot an HK21.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks good! I'll be shooting my 7.62x39 on a 53 receiver with my sear this weekend  

(shameless pic whore *sear installed*)

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good! I'll be shooting my 7.62x39 on a 53 receiver with my sear this weekend  

<a href="http://s434.photobucket.com/user/01SVTSnake/media/Guns/CMP52-4_zpsubts8nxw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/01SVTSnake/Guns/CMP52-4_zpsubts8nxw.jpg</a>
View Quote

If I got another, that's what I'd want!

Awesome
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I agree.  Ive been very pleased with mine..

<a href="http://s238.photobucket.com/user/scocor83/media/743AF0E1-A334-4370-BE7A-A05BA6C99BD1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/scocor83/743AF0E1-A334-4370-BE7A-A05BA6C99BD1.jpg</a>

http://vid238.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/scocor83/5A91B67D-872F-42F5-BFA2-B089C12770F2_1.mp4
View Quote

how did you set up the recoil spring? Cut one off another stock?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.  Ive been very pleased with mine..

<a href="http://s238.photobucket.com/user/scocor83/media/743AF0E1-A334-4370-BE7A-A05BA6C99BD1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/scocor83/743AF0E1-A334-4370-BE7A-A05BA6C99BD1.jpg</a>

http://vid238.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/scocor83/5A91B67D-872F-42F5-BFA2-B089C12770F2_1.mp4

Plug n play. Remove the "cone" off the end cap. Move endcap ( with attached recoil assembly) and buffer to the stock.  Double pin in place..
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Plug n play. Remove the "cone" off the end cap. Move endcap ( with attached recoil assembly) and buffer to the stock.  Double pin in place..
View Quote

I did not know the 23e stock could be removed form the end cap. My sure as hell did not come off when I removed the buffer. I thought they were permanent on the clubfoots.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I did not know the 23e stock could be removed form the end cap. My sure as hell did not come off when I removed the buffer. I thought they were permanent on the clubfoots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The clubfoot are also sold without the endcaps. Just the stock and buttpad. Add your endcap and buffer and you are good to go.

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-21-Stocks-c66.htm
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Where do i find one of these pistols? PTR still making them?
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where do i find one of these pistols? PTR still making them?
View Quote

In stock right now!
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ptr-32-pistol-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Any trick to these?  Will they just accept a clipped and pinned hk94 style housing with a full auto pack?  Or does there need to be some other modification?  They require a full-auto bolt or are they good right out of the box?

And what stock could I put on this?  I have an A3 on my mp5, but I'd definitely go with a fixed one on one of these.  Whats this about having to cut the recoil spring, etc.?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any trick to these?  Will they just accept a clipped and pinned hk94 style housing with a full auto pack?  Or does there need to be some other modification?  They require a full-auto bolt or are they good right out of the box?

And what stock could I put on this?  I have an A3 on my mp5, but I'd definitely go with a fixed one on one of these.  Whats this about having to cut the recoil spring, etc.?
View Quote

Yes, they take c/p lowers. I used a 21/23 clubfoot on mine but any hk91 style stock should work. You would use the orig ptr buffer and endcap (with attached recoil rod.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

PTR dicked up the last batch of F/A carriers so you might have to wait on one or reweld the cut carrier it comes with.

My 1st gun had a carrier that will fit, the second gun, the carrier/tube was welded incorrectly and wouldn’t fit in the gun.

apparently the rest of the batch at atlantic are the same according to their rep

You can weld up a carrier in bout 5 minutes if you have a mig ad or tig welder.

ETA You can use the trigger housing they send with it but you need to ghetto mod it like I did.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#18]
so do the drums work now?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

PTR dicked up the last batch of F/A carriers so you might have to wait on one or reweld the cut carrier it comes with.

My 1st gun had a carrier that will fit, the second gun, the carrier/tube was welded incorrectly and wouldn’t fit in the gun.

apparently the rest of the batch at atlantic are the same according to their rep

ETA You can use the trigger housing they send with it but you need to ghetto mod it like I did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't mind waiting a bit until they sort it out.  I still haven't picked up welding as a skill (though I really do want to) so my choices are wait, have someone else do it, or buy another carrier.  I can wait...I've only had my mp5 to the range twice since it transferred to me anyway.

I can't use the housing they send with it, since my sear is in a 4 pos ambi pack.  I'm not sure if my hk94 style housing will work on this too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

you have to cut the reciever to make them work. look at my magwell vs the other pics frm atlantic.

It boggles the mind ptr did no do this to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

you have to cut the reciever to make them work. look at my magwell vs the other pics frm atlantic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With the gen 1s, promag drums had a long enough feed tower to work without having to shorten the magwell.  A normal Ak drum wouldn't work.
On the gen 2s, they don't look any shorter but I don't have any experience with them as my ptr32 pdw is a gen 1.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#22]
What are y'all's thoughts on the 32P vs the 32K?  One has the 8.5 inch barrel, the other a 12 inch.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What are y'all's thoughts on the 32P vs the 32K?  One has the 8.5 inch barrel, the other a 12 inch.
View Quote

8.5 is best IMO.

The 7.62 rounds don't suffer as bad from velocity loss like 556.

I nearly got the 12" but I played around with my other SBRs, the shorter barrel on my Mp5 was the way to go.

I also plan on putting on a CAN, so the shorter barrel will be better.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Did you use the full auto pack set up for 9mm or another caliber?

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I used my standard sef pack with 308 ejector
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here. SEF trigger pack with sear, 308 ejector, but I had to use an extra power hammer spring as I had light primer strikes.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#27]
bump with video
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s434.photobucket.com/user/01SVTSnake/media/Guns/CMP52-4_zpsubts8nxw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq70/01SVTSnake/Guns/CMP52-4_zpsubts8nxw.jpg</a>
View Quote

This picture is killing me.

I told myself I was going to SBR a M92 or buy a SBR Mutant when they're available, but that's just fucking awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top