Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2015 8:44:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Edited because I found out the answer to my question about this pistol (I was curious if a HK stock would fit right on it for a SBR project, and apparently it does).
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Reverse stretch :(
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reverse stretch :(
View Quote

Because more flexibility is bad, amirite?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because more flexibility is bad, amirite?
View Quote

That has nothing to do with my comment. It's not about flexibility, it's about having a correct MP5k with push pin grip frame.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
They are going to lose a few possible customers that will pass on these because they can't be used with a suppressor.

ETA:   My bad, rock on.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 11:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]
MSRP?

I'd be in for one to turn into an AOW.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought this because of the flush nose and RS. It was exactly what I am looking for. Plus its a POF!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I bought this because of the flush nose and RS. It was exactly what I am looking for. Plus its a POF!!
View Quote

Good. I hope you enjoy it. I hope everyone who buys one enjoys it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Will these take a transferable sear? Is the bolt full auto capable?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. POFs have a full auto carrier block welded into the receiver. POFs can NEVER be sear hosts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No. POFs have a full auto carrier block welded into the receiver. POFs can NEVER be sear hosts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a picture of the block?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never say Never.
I doubt there is much difference between the POF & MKE guns regarding the FA BCG block and the use of them as hosts. People have reconfigured their MKE's to serve as FA hosts I would believe the same modifications would suffice with the POF guns as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Will the 15 round mags be available by themselves?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Never say Never.
I doubt there is much difference between the POF & MKE guns regarding the FA BCG block and the use of them as hosts. People have reconfigured their MKE's to serve as FA hosts I would believe the same modifications would suffice with the POF guns as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never say Never.

Removing the carrier block is like drlling a third pin hole in an AR receiver. It would be illegally manufacturing a post-86 machine gun.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Got a picture of the block?
View Quote

Not my photos. It's the vertical metal tab in the lower right of the receiver.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Removing the carrier block is like drlling a third pin hole in an AR receiver. It would be illegally manufacturing a post-86 machine gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never say Never.

That's incorrect, you first weld on a semi shelf covering the pivot pin hole so the gun accepts a typical semi trigger housing and you're G2G.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
MSRP?

I'd be in for one to turn into an AOW.
View Quote

$1,525.00 with 2x 15s + 2x 30s, $30 shipping
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#19]
I've attached several low quality pics of the gun right after I got back from the range.

I shot exactly 200 rounds in semi quick session over a fairly short period and noticed the gun would get a little hot around the forend which isn't that big of a deal since I am SBRing this bad boy. Out of the 200 rounds I had ZERO issues, the gun shot all of my re manufactured 9mm.

I just knew after those first few rounds that this gun will be going the SBR route. If you were there and would have seen the smile on my face you would understand. This gun just felt so dang good shooting, I just couldn't stop smiling.

Also one last thing, I at the very bottom of this I posted a target which took a fair amount of those rounds in quick succession at 50 Yards!!!!!! Yep that was at 50 yards me standing popping off round after round quickly(I wasnt trying to shoot super fast just trying to pop off rounds as fast as I could while keeping it on target.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#20]
How easy is to sbr one of these? IM not talking paperwork, rather, can i just buy an a3 stock and with simple tools just make it an sbr once I have my stamp back? I really dig the A3 Stock on mp5's and would love an mp5 sbr.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How easy is to sbr one of these? IM not talking paperwork, rather, can i just buy an a3 stock and with simple tools just make it an sbr once I have my stamp back? I really dig the A3 Stock on mp5's and would love an mp5 sbr.
View Quote

Super simple. like taking candy from a baby simple. but for real its like 1 pin and your done.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Super simple. like taking candy from a baby simple. but for real its like 1 pin and your done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sweet. Now to just pick a clone, and get it stamped

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true you can weld the swing down pin up then remove the sear block from what I have been told.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's incorrect, you first weld on a semi shelf covering the pivot pin hole so the gun accepts a typical semi trigger housing and you're G2G.
View Quote

POF's already have a semi shelf, and the receiver block is also required. That is why they are allowed to have the double push pin lower. If you remove either of the blocks without pinning the second push pin hole you are breaking the law. At that point just buy a different model, the double push pin is one of the attractions of the POF.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

POF's already have a semi shelf, and the receiver block is also required. That is why they are allowed to have the double push pin lower. If you remove either of the blocks without pinning the second push pin hole you are breaking the law. At that point just buy a different model, the double push pin is one of the attractions of the POF.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The POF's don't have the typical semi shelf that the German guns or any of the US made clones use, instead they have a tongue or tab on the back of the magwell.  All the registered sears and their housings were designed to fit the HK wrap around style shelf, so you simply cut off the POF tongue shelf and weld on the wrap around shelf effectively covering the pin hole - problem solved - now there is no way it can be construed as a MG.

I understand the attraction of the swing down housing but it's of no importance to a registered sear or trigger pack owner since everything revolves around the HK semi auto shelf design in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#26]
That POF looks very well made and looks even nicer than the One I bought in February... I still want to do an SBR K model.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Just ordered one of these today

First HK!

Hope it comes for the weekend.

I'll post pictures when it does
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top