[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Get the one for the P30. It's what I use for my Tac, and it fits perfectly
View Quote
Ok thank you

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I just tried out my blackhawk (full size HK 9/40sw) cqc and it also works with the 45 acp. I have lower sights than the factory tactical sights so it fits like a glove. So a regular 45 usp should also not have an issue.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I had Raven Concealment make one for my USP 45 with a rail mounted light as well. It's a slick setup and definitely worth the long wait/ lead time. I don't mind Serpa's but they aren't great for CCW by any means (I have one for a USPc in .40 and it feels like it sticks out 2inches as much as a foot. If you're going duty belt mounted the Serpa isn't bad though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:24:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I had Raven Concealment make one for my USP 45 with a rail mounted light as well. It's a slick setup and definitely worth the long wait/ lead time. I don't mind Serpa's but they aren't great for CCW by any means (I have one for a USPc in .40 and it feels like it sticks out 2inches as much as a foot. If you're going duty belt mounted the Serpa isn't bad though.
View Quote
I'm only worried about open carry. or on a plate carrier

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]
get a decent holster; why have a $1k pistol...and a shit made, poorly designed holster
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:21:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Member goodmedicine will make you one. I supplied him with the blue gun to do so. The one he made me is awesome.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 12:37:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

get a decent holster; why have a $1k pistol...and a shit made, poorly designed holster
View Quote
I use one on the ranch where I work outside in heat/cold/rain etc. 360 days of the year.  The one for my glock has never had an issue ever.

It can get full of sand and debris and it still works perfectly.

Not sure I get what you mean by your statement.

So you're saying I have to buy an expensive holster because my weapon is expensive?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top