BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2015 4:04:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 1:56:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it would give you a nice chin weld
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Just for the hell of it, I tried my aimpoint M3 in a Wilcox mount on my MKE and it worked to see the irons, but the stock was far too low to be comfortable.  The GDI mount with a T1 may do the same.  The M4 pattern has the nice design feature of a decent stock cheekweld.  The HK9X series - not so much.

There is a also a B&T "mid range height" version of a see through rail. here  I have one that I bought and tried, thinking the same thing as you, but same problem with height and ergos for me, and its sitting in a box now.  It just isn't comfortable for me, but everyone is different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top