Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2015 6:41:28 PM EDT
It started out 2/18/2011 with me sending a check for one of the group buy Knights SD suppressors. I spent around 830 days before I took possession(worried that I might never get can for awhile). I started the long process to buy and collect all the parts then sent all my parts off to have a SD clone built and after 2+ years had to request my parts back because builder thought it would be some time before it could be built(8-12 months probably). Now enter DJ Getz, I contact him to buy one of his SD clones and he had just ran out of the pistol ones(man I have bad luck with this SD project). He contacts me and said he has one of the SD clone pistols built off of real MP5SD parts kit left, so I take it. Within 2 weeks including waiting on my check etc I finally have a SD pistol in my possession. I get home with all the stuff today slap my registered sear in the gun, put stock on and suppressor. I'm loading mags now for Saturday morning.

My blood pressure just went down and the 1426 day journey is over, whew.

I will say dealing with DJ was a pleasure at the end of my journey, and will buy from him again. Thanks DJ

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome.

I've been looking and DJG clones for awhile now.  About ready to take the plunge.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one, and he shipped super quick.  Waiting on a suppressor from TPM so I can shoot it.  Woot.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait...

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:59:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I hear great things about those cans (no pun intended), but I'm too impatient to wait that long.  Very bad-ass setup you have there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait and results

NICE
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Sick. Videos please! I want to see the KAC in action.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh my want for that firearm is great.  We need video of that sweet sounding gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top