Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2014 8:13:55 PM EDT
Hey all

I just bought the rifle package pictured. I have questions on 2 items it came with:

1. The wooden buttstock upper top right. Has cleaning kit hole on top (ala Ak47 trap door style)
2. Metal bracket by carrying handle (directly above receiver) Thought it my be for the carrying handle mount, but I cant figure out how to attach it.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
You have a slim line handguard on the weapon. I believe the carry handle will only mount with a standard handguard (which appears to be next to it in the photo).

This might be helpful... and may be usable with the slimline handguard

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=9&t=361283
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the buttstock from an ATI STG44 .22 rifle.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I would agree, but it is in the upper LEFT quadrant of the picture.

You can get the carry handle to work with the slim handguards, you just need to modify them slightly so the handguard clears them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can get the carry handle to work with the slim handguards, you just need to modify them slightly so the handguard clears them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol right! Long day
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Carry handle goes on forward where the scope mount is.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:01:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like a Century C93 from the serial number.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is that supposed to be a rifle or pistol?
View Quote

Rifle why? It has legal length barrel. Is it the end cap causing the question
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Swing down lower and 3 position selector.  Is this a full auto?
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

"probably" a "clipped and pinned" lower. the full auto trigger group housing is modified by cutting it to fit into a shelf. the pin ends are cut off and permanently attached to give the impression of a pin, where in fact there are only pin ends. the third selctor position will work but will only cause semi-auto fire. "clipped and pinned" trigger packs are available from several reputable online parts sources, like RTG and HKparts
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"probably" a "clipped and pinned" lower. the full auto trigger group housing is modified by cutting it to fit into a shelf. the pin ends are cut off and permanently attached to give the impression of a pin, where in fact there are only pin ends. the third selctor position will work but will only cause semi-auto fire. "clipped and pinned" trigger packs are available from several reputable online parts sources, like RTG and HKparts
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

correct
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top