Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2014 10:22:29 AM EDT
Anywhere to get one of these besides rtg or hkparts? It doesn't need to be real HK the rtg ones are out of stock and i'd rather not spend that kind of coin on the ones for HK parts. If i have to I will but never hurts to look for alternatives.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#1]
There was one in eBay for $75 as of yesterday..

Also, I emailed Robertrtg in July SBD they said they were expecting them in around September, which hasn't happened.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Check the EE exchange over at HK Pro.com, can also place a WTB add on there and here.

I posted a wanted to buy add on HK Pro and with in a week and a half had a response and got a GREAT deal on what I wanted. Wide black hand guard & bipod for $125.00 shipped.

Seek and you shall Find!
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:44:50 AM EDT
[#3]
SPECIFIC TO SALES

Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.)

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies! I'll look where you suggested!
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine from the HK USA website a few months ago when they had a sale.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]
You might check with Springfield Armory.

They usually have a pile of G3 parts at Perry, including wide hand guards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top