Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2014 1:26:02 PM EDT
Hey all,

Been looking for a mp5 clone in 9mm. I finally got the money together for what I wanted and now the only site I could find it on is sold out.

Does anyone know of a site that sells quality complete full size mp5 clone pistols?

My only other option right now is to get a barreled receiver and do the build myself from there. Does anyone have recent experience with the Black Market Parts full size barreled mp5 receivers?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Other than Atlantic Firearms. Sadly, they are out of stock of the full size pistols. They only have the mp5k pistols. I'm looking to get a full size pistol and sbring it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Other than Atlantic Firearms. Sadly, they are out of stock of the full size pistols. They only have the mp5k pistols. I'm looking to get a full size pistol and sbring it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You know you could just pickup a DJ Getz MP5 clone "rifle" and sbr that an when you are approved just remove the faux suppressor... Seems more logical to have a working "rifle" over a "pistol." If you still want a pistol, just order you a POF 5 from Copper Custom as listed in the threads below.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You know you could just pickup a DJ Getz MP5 clone "rifle" and sbr that an when you are approved just remove the faux suppressor... Seems more logical to have a working "rifle" over a "pistol." If you still want a pistol, just order you a POF 5 from Copper Custom as listed in the threads below.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The benefit of getting a rifle clone with faux suppressor is that you can shoulder and more comfortably fire the gun while waiting for your stamp.
On the other hand, a pistol clone would allow you to mount a real suppressor if you had one laying around.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
DJ Getz usually has pistols and factory sbr's in stock.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, Copper Custom is out of POF-9s. Anyone got a site for DJ Getz?

Does anyone know how to tell if something is out of stock on the Turner Fabrications site?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Does anyone know how to tell if something is out of stock on the Turner Fabrications site?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join hkpro and visit his section of the forum, or search around for his email.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you. I forgot about hkpro.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#9]
no probalo.  as far as I know he doesn't have a website.  just hkpro
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
I purchased my MP5 from Dave and couldn't be happier.

He's very responsive to emails, I don't think the guy sleeps, and will answer your questions with more than enough information for you to make an informed decision.

I purchased the rifle with the faux suppressor and when my stamp finally arrived he walked me through the process to remove it - easy peasy.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:19:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hey all,

Been looking for a mp5 clone in 9mm. I finally got the money together for what I wanted and now the only site I could find it on is sold out.

Does anyone know of a site that sells quality complete full size mp5 clone pistols?

My only other option right now is to get a barreled receiver and do the build myself from there. Does anyone have recent experience with the Black Market Parts full size barreled mp5 receivers?
View Quote

A dealer in S FL has a POF-5 and a 5PK in stock as of last evening.   He also has more of each on the way. I IM'ed you his contact info.  I am in no way affiliated with him or any other dealer, but I had contacted him in my search for one, and he let me know he had them as of last night.

Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:10:24 AM EDT
[#13]
After picking up my POF 5 ordered from Atlanitic, I would not hesitate to recommend one!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top