Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2014 3:43:20 AM EDT
I know I"m a little late for the dollar G3 magazine deals that existed in the past.

But I'm looking to purchase some. I'm seeing some of the major sites carrying them, midway usa, CTD, etc...

I almost purchased 12 Aluminum and 12 steel magazines from cheaper than dirt. But their shipping charges seem higher than most. So now I'm rethinking again.

Does anyone have a good source??

Link Posted: 7/14/2014 4:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I would try CDNN and Cope's Distributing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#3]
MidwayUSA

Link
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I understand you may not need 100 of them, but keep shooting has them for 3.99 each or 1.50 each if you buy 100. I just bought 100 of them 3 weeks ago and 79 of them were new in the wrapper. I sold the other 20 off for $60 + shipping in the marketplace. I have heard of guys only getting 30-40 new ones with their orders so I consider myself pretty fortunate. But, even at buck fifty a mag, That's as good a deal as you are gonna see on used ones.

http://www.keepshooting.com/h-k-g3-20-round-magazine-aluminum.html
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I understand you may not need 100 of them, but keep shooting has them for 3.99 each or 1.50 each if you buy 100. I just bought 100 of them 3 weeks ago and 79 of them were new in the wrapper. I sold the other 20 off for $60 + shipping in the marketplace. I have heard of guys only getting 30-40 new ones with their orders so I consider myself pretty fortunate. But, even at buck fifty a mag, That's as good a deal as you are gonna see on used ones.

http://www.keepshooting.com/h-k-g3-20-round-magazine-aluminum.html
View Quote

I ordered a 100 from the website, had a 15 dollar online discount as well.

Not such a bad deal all things considered.

If I happen to get a sufficient amount of new ones it will defiantly be worth the price.
If not still nice to have for the long haul.

Thank you all.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, nice deal at $1.50 per mag....  Thanks for the link.

I bought 5 last summer from MidwayUsa, 3 were new, 1 was ok, and 1 pretty badly used.  

I went ahead and ordered 2-5 packs from them a few days back for cheaper than last summer, now i wish i had seen this thread.

Hking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top