Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2014 6:47:47 AM EDT
From my understanding, it's either an fmp parts kit assembled by special weapons using all Fmp parts, or its got some us made parts, either way they look to be a good value if its indeed all fmp parts.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 11:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one in my collection.  They are very nice.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one, and I'd say it's as good as it gets.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one and also one that is an FMP imported back in the 80's and they look and feel virtually the same and the quality is the same.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Varies widely.
The receivers were marked only with the importer ("Interport"), city (Delta, UT), and a serial number, and imported as such.
They were imported and sold as stripped receivers, so just because it says Interport Delta on the side, doesn't mean it had any particular type of parts.
I've been watching these whenever they've come up for sale on Gunbroker or whever for the last several years, and they've had everything from HK, FMP to POF and unmarked parts in them.  No way to know without inspecting it.
GENERALLY, since these were imported about the time the FMP parts and kits were in massive supply, that is common in them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top