Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't shot this as a pistol (and I never will).

But a Form2 later I had a machine gun.

Put on a SEF plastic lower, F/A Bolt carrier, German F/A trigger pack and standard stock. For some reason the 4 position extendable doesn't allow the pin to go all the way through but I dont care because I prefer the fixed stock anyway.

This is what it looks like:

And this is the result. One experienced shooter and one complete novice. (first time shooting a rifle).

7 yards. Now, the novice shooter is responsible for 99% of the shots outside the large holes, but it just goes to show how controllable these guns are. With an AR platform F/A gun there would be many holes in the white with a novice shooter.

I ran Wolf (accurate, but substantial amount of flash and moderate recoil).

PMC (very shot shooting)

American Eagle (very soft again)

Aguila (soft but some flash)

WWB (very smooth, softest of them all).

Every single round ran perfect, zero failures of any kind.

Honestly, I think it is the nicest centerfire semi auto gun I've shot for quick presentation of iron sights and smoothness of recoil/ability to maintain sight picture.

Its certainly the softest shooting full auto I've shot. But I think my next one will be semi auto and stay that way. Way too much fun and way too nice a gun to have to destroy if I give up my SOT.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds like POF MP5K will be inbound shortly...
View Quote

I saw a Military Arms Youtube channel and he was shooting a MP5K with a Sig Brace. Sure looked like the glossy finish of POF. Also, his company, Copper Custom carried the MP5's, so I imagine you're right.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top