Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2014 2:01:43 PM EDT
Here is my first couple videos of the wifey shooting my new Atlantic AA89K. I was only loading about 8 or 9 rounds at a time for her. This is my favorite new toy. Makes for a great truck gun when riding through certain parts of town. Got it from Atlantic Firearms. Definitely the best functioning and looking clone I have bought yet. Anyone know what the going rate of a sear pack for this gun???

Check out the videos:

Video #1

Video #2
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent first post. SP89 clone with wife video. Now I have to ask, any more wife and gun videos?
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the site!  I may have to buy one of those, thank you for posting.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice OP!!!  Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here is my first couple videos of the wifey shooting my new Atlantic AA89K. I was only loading about 8 or 9 rounds at a time for her. This is my favorite new toy. Makes for a great truck gun when riding through certain parts of town. Got it from Atlantic Firearms. Definitely the best functioning and looking clone I have bought yet. Anyone know what the going rate of a sear pack for this gun???

Check out the videos:

Video #1

Video #2
View Quote

$24k

The wife is pretty cute. You might be able to work out some sort of deal.

Welcome to the forum.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't see a gun in the vid
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone know what the going rate of a sear pack for this gun???

View Quote

Awww... Look at that smile... Priceless!
Now, you really need a sear pack... Going rate is north of 20K now days.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 2:49:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wow Sear packs have really jumped when we bought some for the shop several years ago they were 13K - 14K never thought they would jump to 20 +
View Quote

Get your 02 SOT and make some!

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow Sear packs have really jumped when we bought some for the shop several years ago they were 13K - 14K never thought they would jump to 20 +

Or your 03 SOT and buy some post-samples, plus you could then sell us factory SBR's. =)
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Or your 03 SOT and buy some post-samples, plus you could then sell us factory SBR's. =)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

02's can do both.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 7:46:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice gun, nice shooting... Can she cook like she shoots? Awesome catch...
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nice gun, nice shooting... Can she cook like she shoots? Awesome catch...
View Quote

This guy figured it all out.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks guys... 20k for a sear pack? Holy crap. Last time I looked it was years ago, but they were about 12k. Thanks a lot Obama. I got a gopro camera a while back. I plan on taking a bunch more videos when I have time. Stay tuned!
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We do not have plans of offering NFA Shortys at this time the processing time through ATF is to long and it ties up funds and guns for months on end. We do play around with them here for our range use

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/aa89knfa3.jpg
View Quote

SHWING do I wait for this or get the rifle on your site I have my eye on..... Hmmmmmmm......Oh NM already ordered.  LOL
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 2:44:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/25/2014 2:46:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#18]
They are fun little guns... Good looking SO too

Were they firing a shotgun in the lane next to you??? Looked like it from the hole pattern
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:06:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Nice vids. Your wife has a great smile.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 4:42:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Very nice. She looks like she is having the time of her life / After looking at pricing on those Im glad I bought when I did . Not that its bad pricing but everything has jumped  just a bit . I finally got this one stamped after a short 11 month wait and removed the pinned  fake suppressor . It gets alot of attention at the range . I would love to have the auto sear but even if I could afford one this sheister state wont allow me . I think its time to invest in a permanent move to a friendlier state  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top