Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2012 7:22:32 AM EDT
I had one given to me that I really don't want.  I don't know anything about the legality of transferring it, but it's not a serial numbered part, and it's not compatible with the semi receiver.  Are these at all common?  Can I sell it?  Should I just give it to the ATF?  I IM'd a mod for this forum to ask these questions, but he blew me off.  I really hope someone here knows about this stuff, because if I don't get a solid answer, I'm putting this thing in a furnace and melting it down.
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Perfectly legal to own, the fire control group won't even work in auto on a semi gun. The bolt of a semi needs to be altered and the housing clipped.

Link Posted: 7/28/2012 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
you dont want to own it and a rifle at the same time.....................its good for repair parts.........the FA parts need to be destroyed.........thats my opinion and not legal advice
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Totally fine. Cheaper than dirt sells Hk91 full auto parts, or at least I think they used too if they arent now. Its like how the FAL full auto fire control parts can be sold because the reciever has to be modified for use.
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Totally fine. Cheaper than dirt sells Hk91 full auto parts, or at least I think they used too if they arent now. Its like how the FAL full auto fire control parts can be sold because the reciever has to be modified for use.
When I put together my StG FAL the parts kit came with the auto sear, but the receiver was not milled to take it.

Link Posted: 7/28/2012 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help guys.  How much does one of these go for generally?
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Mot much. They cut up thousands of Cetme's to build semi auto guns, not much use for full auto trigger groups. I'm gonna guess $10-25?

Link Posted: 7/28/2012 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Apex lists them at $50. Problem is the three main parts are usually changed out for US parts anyway for 922r.
Link Posted: 7/29/2012 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
When I put together my StG FAL the parts kit came with the auto sear, but the receiver was not milled to take it.

Exactly. I think thats the point I was trying to make... words are not my friend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top