Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2017 9:42:56 PM EDT
Has anyone heard an update as to the msrp and when these things will be out?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
 I haven't heard anything regarding the stock, but I did hear that the employee that took my order for a new receiver didn't listen to me when I informed him that the credit card number on file was invalid. He did listen to me when I gave him a valid number, but failed to use the new number and attempted to charge the invalid number. I further heard that he didn't listen to me when I updated my phone number so when the invalid card was declined, he called my old number and left messages that did not get to me. Additionally, I heard that my order will not ship until Monday and thus will not arrive by this coming Friday as I was told earlier. That is what I heard from DS Arms today.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 12:27:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I just heard from DS Arms. My receiver has shipped and will deliver on Friday as originally promised. Well Done DSA!
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Um, OK. Not sure how your order difficulties are relevant to my question.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just heard from DS Arms. My receiver has shipped and will deliver on Friday as originally promised. Well Done DSA!
View Quote
Thanks for that info. I clicked on this thread because I wanted to know when you'd get your receiver.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks for that info. I clicked on this thread because I wanted to know when you'd get your receiver.
View Quote
Good deal. Now you are all set.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
You can ask them when you go to their web site

They told me sometime this summer and will be $300
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#7]
To further derail this thread ...

I was at the DSA booth at the NRAAM a couple weekends ago, and got a close look at their metal picatinny rail FAL forends.  They literally looked like $39.95 pieces of chinese crap.  Definately not worth $160...

I seem to remember that they looked awesome when they first came out.  Are they cheaping out on their stuff lately?
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Any updates on that guy's receiver?
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 1:51:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any updates on that guy's receiver?
View Quote
It is at the FFL awaiting pick up.    
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope it's out of spec
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It is at the FFL awaiting pick up.    
View Quote
Good to hear.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope it's out of spec
View Quote
I am the only member that has addressed your question and I did so before addressing anything else. 
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Like the direction of my thread at this point, I wasn't serious...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top