Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2017 11:20:24 PM EDT
Not an FAL guy.  Purchased this rifle about 8 years back and it's been in the safe since.  So what do I have, is it worth a damn, and what is it worth?

Thanks! Rover

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Pictures don't really allow for a detailed analysis.  All I can say is that it's a Century-assembled rifle built using an imported parts kit probably plus some U.S.-made parts including what is clearly aftermarket furniture; receiver is an IMBEL, imported by Century.  Any more information requires more detailed photos and some disassembly.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I went back a searched the archives and found where I bought it.  

It was put together by a company called black river gunsmithing.  It's a clean rifle, but I didn't find much on black river gunsmithing
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
just looking at the pix, about $800 rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top