Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2017 11:16:15 PM EDT
I know nothing about these and would appreciate it if someone could help id these and approx. value.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know nothing about these and would appreciate it if someone could help id these and approx. value.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/84490/IMG-2501-155597.JPG
View Quote
1 PSL  AK VARIANT
2 FAL Possible ISSY ?
3 FAL of some banned flavor
4 AMD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD-65 looks to be 16 us version.

MY BEST GUESS.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
They are mostly weapons, that depending on what is written on them, model, country of manufacture, etc... would have values swing quite a bit. If you can relay that info, you would get much more accurate values. Values are also based on condition... bear that in mind..
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:32:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1 PSL  AK VARIANT
2 FAL Possible ISSY ?
3 FAL of some banned flavor
4 AMD https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD-65 looks to be 16 us version.

MY BEST GUESS.
View Quote

What do you mean by banned?  These are going to be auctioned soon and a family member of mine is considering bidding.  Of course he is doing his own research I was just curious.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Top right is likely built from a British L1A1 kit on an unknown receiver. Bottom left looks like it's built from an Stg58 kit. Both are FAL types built from surplus parts kits. Depending on the receiver and if they're built correctly, $500 tops.
As far as the AK's, I'm of no help.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What do you mean by banned?  These are going to be auctioned soon and a family member of mine is considering bidding.  Of course he is doing his own research I was just curious.
View Quote
Should have said Ban Era Not banned. No muzzle device or threads.

As far as the two FAL rifles go would need to know what manufacturer of receivers and kits they are built on.(ASSUMING THEY ARE KIT BUILT GUNS)

A combination of features and parts plus a good builder or factory could change the value by a bunch. The same can go for having junk kits on junk receivers built in some unknown basement.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:22:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Back in 2008 or so, I bought a Century build STG58 identical to the one in the picture.  Pristine kit, Gear logo Imbel receiver.  Functioned very well.

Paid $650 then.  Century used a variety of receivers.  As others have said, price is dependent on the receiver manufacturer.

Imbel receivers are going for about $550 new and $450 - $500 used.

The same standards apply the L1A1, price will be receiver dependent.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Possible Chinese or Egyptian AK, 20 inch barrel, I would give it a bid.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Top right is likely built from a British L1A1 kit on an unknown receiver. Bottom left looks like it's built from an Stg58 kit. Both are FAL types built from surplus parts kits. Depending on the receiver and if they're built correctly, $500 tops.
As far as the AK's, I'm of no help.
View Quote

The "Stg58" might be a G1 with the flash hider removed.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#9]
The long barrel AK is a Chinese Norinco NHM91 without bipod. It is post ban but I have seen them sell for 800 to 900 around here. The FAL with the silver charging handle is a Century Arms build that even with a Hesse receiver will get 700 to 800 bucks and with a Imbel receiver close to 1000 bucks. The L1A1 is most likely a Century gun converted from a buthole stock to a traditional pistol grip. But because it could be a home build or an import as well I won't give a value but those are desirable because they are less common than traditional metric FALs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top