Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2017 10:47:12 AM EDT
I was wondering what the going rate is for a DSA STG 58.  Rifle is approximately 15 years old.  DSA SA58 308 CAL SER#DS273**

thanks
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you check what they have sold for on GB?
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you check what they have sold for on GB?
View Quote

I looked on GB, but didn't see any DSA FAL's that were the standard model.  I saw one that was titled "LMT DSA GRAYSLAKE" that physically looks like the rifle, 21 inch barrel, flash hider, but mine has the plastic stock.  I wasn't aware there was a way to look at closed sales for comps.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you get lucky sometimes on GB and catch a listing in 24 hrs after the sale to see a comparable.   Not that many used on there now.  Probably depends on how bad you want to move it.

At 1 to 1.2k it would move quick,  at 1500 it may take a while.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#4]
And you are dealing with the new voyager series they have out for 1000.00 new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top