Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2016 8:56:07 PM EDT

Found a beautiful ARS Izzy FAL for sale, I had to have it. It's a heavy barrel that Mark cut down to 18", and then turned the barrel down. Just a little heavier than a regular barrel, but ballances very nicely.

Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice FAL, Where's the tile going?
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Porcelain tile, going in the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The type that looks just like hardwood.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful. I keep debating on whether it's worth it to send a kit I'm sitting on to him because he is quite expensive, but you definitely seem to get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 7:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]
So nice

He does great work
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Porcelain tile, going in the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The type that looks just like hardwood.
View Quote

I just installed over 3,000 sq.ft. in the last 6 months of similar tile. Just be sure to follow the manufacturers recommended offset if any (1/3 is norm)  It is not unusual for that size tile to be slightly warped, if you try to break joints on the 1/2 mark you will have a difficult time getting them flat.

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Mazel Tov!
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#7]
That is Pure Sex!!!! Nice Find
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:05:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Killer rifle!

Where did you find it?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#9]
That rifle is a thing of beauty! Mark definitely knows his shit!
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#10]
T.Mark Graham is a craftsman in the traditional sense of that word. Since I have the skills and tools to build and modify my own rifles, I wouldn't send them to Mr Graham to build. But his skills at refinishing rifles is far beyond my own and I have given much consideration to sending my best F A L to him to apply that Metalcolor III satin black finish. 

Birddog1911: Congratulations on your score. That is a beautiful rifle. Give us a range report when you can.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I used to have an ARS FAL, beautiful work, nice rifle OP.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
T.Mark Graham is a craftsman in the traditional sense of that word. Since I have the skills and tools to build and modify my own rifles, I wouldn't send them to Mr Graham to build. But his skills at refinishing rifles is far beyond my own and I have given much consideration to sending my best F A L to him to apply that Metalcolor III satin black finish. 

Birddog1911: Congratulations on your score. That is a beautiful rifle. Give us a range report when you can.
View Quote

About sums it up...

And it is a beautiful rifle.

Forrest
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top