Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2016 5:26:57 PM EDT
I just ordered a DSA Stoll flash hider for a replacement on an Stg 58 rifle that I own.  When the Stoll arrived I discovered that it isn't threaded.  Every thing that I have read online says that it should be threaded either LH or RH.  Now what?
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
the standard is 9/16 24 LH

Being that it is not threaded I would send DSA an email to see what is up
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to insult your intelligence, but you do know they telescope back over the barrel and no thread will be seen on the end?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not to insult your intelligence, but you do know they telescope back over the barrel and no thread will be seen on the end?
View Quote

yup the threaded portion is not easily visible
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes I realize that the threads are recessed on the Stoll.  With that said this FH is smooth inside with no threads anywhere.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#5]
If you shined a flash light up the Stoll and didn't see them threads way up there ..... Give DSA a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top