Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2016 8:35:38 AM EDT
Local fun shop has one of these, looks in decent shape.  Not sure what the consensus is on these, I had an Imbel L1A1 and loved the gun --bought a L1A1 parts kit and furniture for it back in the day, only thing that sucked was the barrel was used so accuracy suffered.  This one looks to be in 90% condition, what would be a fair price to offer ?  LGS is usually high priced on used stuff, but I know its been sitting on his shelf for a good year, hoping to make him an offer that works for both of us.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you check the receiver to see if it is a post ban parts kit gun, or a real L2A1 import?

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
L2A1 heavy barrel kit builds in nice and accurate condition go for a lot more than the L1A1 normal SLR.  

check past sales on FAL files.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that the one on Gunbroker with a buy it now of $3450?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#4]
No this is sitting on a counter in a tiny LGS.  I'm going to stop in and see what's he's asking for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top