Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2016 11:11:39 PM EDT
Super excited. Can't wait to take that 16" carbine out to the range.

It sucks that I live in a communist state, and I'll probably get to hold it in at least 17 days. Oh well. I'm glad I took my time selecting a new battle rifle
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, congrats!!

I'm thinking about getting the same thing.
Don't forget pictures of 16 incher & range trip.   Curious to see what kind of group you get.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one as well. After much waffling the girlfriend told me to do it.

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I got one from AIM about 10min before they sold out. Been wanting a 21" for years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking at buying one of these. How hard is it to mount an optic? How do you like the rifle? I have no 308 or FAL experience, but I think I want one.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm looking at buying one of these. How hard is it to mount an optic? How do you like the rifle? I have no 308 or FAL experience, but I think I want one.
View Quote

With a DSA or ARMS mount, mounting an optic on an FAL is easy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Fal I love them. But optics and fals I don't think belong together. There not sniper rifles . There a simple battle rifle .Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#7]
congrats, You'll love it. luckily you're not in a truly bad state, at least You are able to purchase one. people can't buy them where I'm at.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 7:05:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top