Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2015 11:08:59 AM EDT
I just traded into this, love it, but got an e-mail that one of my grail guns was available at an incredible price (I've been looking for a Brown Bess Musket for years).

This is an all Israeli FN FAL Heavy Barrel, all the Hebrew marked parts are correct and it's built on an Entreprise Israeli Match receiver. Solid as a rock, all I did was stip it down, lube and clean and add a carry handle

It has a nice old "battlefield patina" and some Hebrew carved into the hand guards, just an awesome example.

What do you thinks it's worth so I can dump it quickly?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 10/23/2015 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
A buyer will most likely want to see a bipod on the heavy barrel. The direction of the carry handle might be an issue for a purist.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Already switched the handle direction.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 3:12:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Carry handle looks wrong.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carry handle looks wrong.
View Quote

Good eye, had this one in the FAL parts box, can't remember what it came off, probably a Century built frankenrifle I had years ago.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 7:04:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you may find someone that would buy it for a grand so they had money left over to have it refinished.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top