Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2015 9:25:36 PM EDT
I have a Para-FAL built on an Imbel receiver with Pacific Armament stamped on it. Was Pacific Armament strictly an importer or did they assemble weapons too? What would the value be on it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:27:57 AM EDT
[#1]
your rifle seems to be a bit of a mutt. Not a bad thing IMO, just not "correct".

I don't know how the PAC receivers were imported, complete firearms or just receivers, but I've seen a lot of builds on them.

Need better pics of lower too.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Imbel inch gun, 16" upper with long STOL flash hider.  

Definitely a mutt, but I bet it shoots well.

Best guess around the $1,000 mark, give or take.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]
PAC only imported receivers.  Unless yours has some specific gunsmith markings, it's almost impossible to determine who built it.

How does it cycle?  Any feeding or extracting issues?

Just curious whether the gas port is the correct size.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
PAC only imported receivers.  Unless yours has some specific gunsmith markings, it's almost impossible to determine who built it.

P.S.  Just noticed your rear sight has been shortened front to rear.  I think The Dealer's Warehouse was selling those for awhile.  Check out DSA's website for what most para sights look like.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]

P.S.  Just noticed your rear sight has been shortened front to rear.  I think The Dealer's Warehouse was selling those for awhile.  Check out DSA's website for what most para sights look like.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
This is one way to build my post count.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is one way to build my post count.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top