Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2015 2:28:52 PM EDT
Pretty sold on DSA, more specifically the SA58 18" model being its the most affordible. Is there anything I need to know about these guns such as what is most desirable or what to look for? I'm new to the FAL so could use all the info I can get  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
New or used?  If used, how old?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The best beginner's gun is an early L1A1 kit built on a IMBEL receiver, these were assembled by Century with a thumbhole stock.   $700 or so and 99% of them run right out of the box.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Brand new. Was looking at the DSA SA58.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's what you want, buy it.   Better to buy one from a dealer so you can look it over.  But DSA does stand behind their products so if you order one and there are issues they will fix it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top