Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2015 3:55:38 PM EDT
Mine broke, I bought a new one.  I don't know how it is removed/replaced.  Anybody know?

I have a full size barrel, interested in having it cut to 18" and threaded for a suppressor.  Anybody have a good place to get it done?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mine broke, I bought a new one.  I don't know how it is removed/replaced.  Anybody know?

I have a full size barrel, interested in having it cut to 18" and threaded for a suppressor.  Anybody have a good place to get it done?

Thanks
View Quote

ADCO Firearms for barrel work
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBU4WzephCE

ADCO Firearms for barrel work

I think he is asking about an FAL not an AR15...
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
oops. yea, not paying attention. please disregard.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks anyway. I have been premature myself a couple times!!!

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 9:19:25 PM EDT
[#5]
scrolling through the newest topics catches me once in a while.
attempting to try and redeem myself. at the risk of embarrassing myself further.
hoping this video may help you in some way.

ADCO might still be the place for the barrel

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:13:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

It;s riveted in IIRC there are a couple of threads on FAL files about it, and probably even a tutorial on youtube.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
scrolling through the newest topics catches me once in a while.
attempting to try and redeem myself. at the risk of embarrassing myself further.
hoping this video may help you in some way.

ADCO might still be the place for the barrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm3pzO78fSY
View Quote

Actually that's an awesome vid. Just added it to my favorites. Thanks for sharing

p.s. no redemption necessary i've caught myself doing that kind of thing before too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top