Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2014 7:59:32 PM EDT
I'm in need of dimensions for a front sling swivel. I'm looking at using a FAL front sling swivel for my Remington 870 folding stock, but I would like to make sure it will fit nicely in between the pistol grip. Would anyone here be kind enough to measure how wide the top of the sling swivel is (where the screw passes through)? The clearance on my 870 would be roughly a centimeter. I know this isn't exactly the right forum, but I'm sure someone here has one they could measure for me!

That's the style I'm looking at buying. I know it's cheap but id rather save myself the hassle. Here is where it would be fitting on my 870....

Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it would work. The width of the part that the screw goes through is slightly less than 10 mm. The diameter of the screw hole is 5 mm.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. Thank you so much. I'll order one from Numrich and hope for the best! Thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top